TWRP 2.8.3.0 Available for Supported Devices

The TeamWin Recovery Project (or TWRP, for short) has quickly become one of the most popular … more

Easily Generate and Export Material Design Palletes

For many people, it can be pretty difficult to create a palette of complementary colors. … more

Android One Expanding to Bangladesh, Nepal, and Sri Lanka

At Google I/O 2013, Google proudly announced that the Android operating system was … more

Android 5.0.2 Fixes 2012 Nexus 7! Sony’s Making a Google Glass Competitor? – XDA TV

Android 5.0.2 Lollipop is available for the … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] slide keyboard CM 10.1.6 issue

OP igungalmin

17th January 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #1  
igungalmin's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
How i do swipe the keyboard, so easier to enter the words with one finger??

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk
17th January 2014, 08:43 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 492
 
2,604 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by igungalmin

How i do swipe the keyboard, so easier to enter the words with one finger??

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

Stock keyboard's swipe feature is not working and probably won't ever work, so download SwiftKey or Swype or anything that has it.
The Following User Says Thank You to ast00 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2014, 11:56 PM   |  #3  
igungalmin's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
How about upgrade cm10.1.6 to cm10.2.0 RC1?. i've try many times via CWM 5.0.2.8 but always got failed like this :


Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk
18th January 2014, 07:44 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 516
 
677 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by igungalmin

How about upgrade cm10.1.6 to cm10.2.0 RC1?. i've try many times via CWM 5.0.2.8 but always got failed like this :


Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

Corrupted zip, download again
18th January 2014, 11:16 AM   |  #5  
igungalmin's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
I've download for twice, but the result is same as previous. Then i download CM 10.1.6 too and instal it. its ok. What wrong procedure which i've do in recovery or there're stepless. These are steps i've done :
Code:
1. Do factory reset and wipe cache partition
2. Wipe dalvick cache
3. Wipe battery stats
4. Format system
5. Instal file from sdcard

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk
Last edited by igungalmin; 18th January 2014 at 12:03 PM.
18th January 2014, 04:09 PM   |  #6  
Member
Flag Naaldwijk
Thanks Meter: 14
 
68 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
For CM 11 you need the latest cwm http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2483386
so maybe this is true for 10.2

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by igungalmin

How i do swipe the keyboard, so easier to enter the words with one finger??

Try Touchpal X keyboard, it's great and free
The Following User Says Thank You to rghvdberg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2014, 04:25 PM   |  #7  
igungalmin's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Thanks for suggestions,
Are there keyboard plug-in apps so that would be integrated with pre-built keyboard which is?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk
Last edited by igungalmin; 18th January 2014 at 04:41 PM.
18th January 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 516
 
677 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by igungalmin

I've download for twice, but the result is same as previous. Then i download CM 10.1.6 too and instal it. its ok. What wrong procedure which i've do in recovery or there're stepless. These are steps i've done :

Code:
1. Do factory reset and wipe cache partition
2. Wipe dalvick cache
3. Wipe battery stats
4. Format system
5. Instal file from sdcard

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk


1 and 5 steps are enough...
Sent from my GT-S5570 using xda premium
18th January 2014, 04:50 PM   |  #9  
igungalmin's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
But why the installation was failed?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk
18th January 2014, 05:30 PM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 492
 
2,604 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by igungalmin

Thanks for suggestions,
Are there keyboard plug-in apps so that would be integrated with pre-built keyboard which is?

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

No. Stock keyboard's swipe will not work and there are no plugins to help that.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes