FORUMS

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

[Q] Please, PLEASE help me with my Bootloader XPERIA S

19 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By angelpuyol, Junior Member on 16th January 2014, 01:42 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th January 2014, 03:29 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Post :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnashfaq

Not exactly sure, but try this.. install the codec in the first link.. and then download the keyboard in the second link to type those emoji..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kl.emjdec

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kl.ime.oh


Didn't work... The first one is just an app where you copy and paste black and white emoji in to it and then it shows it colored... but whitin the app...

Any other idea??
Thanks anyway!


 
 
18th January 2014, 04:17 PM |#12  
mnashfaq's Avatar
Member
Flag Kandy
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelpuyol

Didn't work... The first one is just an app where you copy and paste black and white emoji in to it and then it shows it colored... but whitin the app...

Any other idea??
Thanks anyway!


Oh, sorry bout that, my bad.. :/ did some research on it and no luck.. it seems that you can't get colored emoticons on android unless we get official 4.4, or some dev has to port it from 4.4.. :/ if we need colored emoji we have to modify system fonts for emoji, and its too much of advanced work.. hope someone ports it for 4.1.2 cuz I don't think Xperia S will get any new update..
let's hope someone ports it for us..
The Following User Says Thank You to mnashfaq For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2014, 04:50 PM |#13  
OP Junior Member
Flag Santiago
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Wink :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnashfaq

Oh, sorry bout that, my bad.. :/ did some research on it and no luck.. it seems that you can't get colored emoticons on android unless we get official 4.4, or some dev has to port it from 4.4.. :/ if we need colored emoji we have to modify system fonts for emoji, and its too much of advanced work.. hope someone ports it for 4.1.2 cuz I don't think Xperia S will get any new update..
let's hope someone ports it for us..

Let's hope so, thanks for all your help in this post you're the best
18th January 2014, 04:55 PM |#14  
mnashfaq's Avatar
Member
Flag Kandy
Thanks Meter: 23
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelpuyol

Let's hope so, thanks for all your help in this post you're the best

No problem dude, glad to help.. good luck with unlocking your bootloader
The Following User Says Thank You to mnashfaq For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes