Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,560 Members 52,637 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Can never get viper4a to work

Tip us?

vividblu2020
Old
(Last edited by vividblu2020; 17th January 2014 at 11:33 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default Can never get viper4a to work

Hey so Ive installed both the apps. Fx and the other one. It asks me to update the drivers, but I don't know exactly which one to use. I chose cortex a8 neon. For both. But it says I don't have root and busybox. I do have both installed. I know super user works just fine. Because when I first opened the apps up they ask for permission. Which I granted. And I changed my build prompt like the post says in android development. I tried again and it reboots the phone, but it asks again " in order to use this app u have to update the v4a drivers " can someone help me out
Am I using the wrong rooting app ?
Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sent from my cool HTC device

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 971

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vividblu2020 View Post
Hey so Ive installed both the apps. Fx and the other one. It asks me to update the drivers, but I don't know exactly which one to use. I chose cortex a8 neon. For both. But it says I don't have root and busybox. I do have both installed. I know super user works just fine. Because when I first opened the apps up they ask for permission. Which I granted. And I changed my build prompt like the post says in android development. I tried again and it reboots the phone, but it asks again " in order to use this app u have to update the v4a drivers " can someone help me out
Am I using the wrong rooting app ?
Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Well I see you got your phone fixed
you keep messing around and it will be broken again .. didn't you learn your lesson the first time around ?
HTC One 32 GB AT&T

vividblu2020
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA View Post
Well I see you got your phone fixed
you keep messing around and it will be broken again .. didn't you learn your lesson the first time around ?
Yea I did. But I mostly know what I'm doing. Anyway man. How do I fix this. I can't use viper

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Sent from my cool HTC device