Default Help with WiFi Tether on Note 2

HELP! I have tried manny methods and fixes, but for some reason I cannot get my WiFi Tether to work!
The log shows, everything has passed, and it should be started. I do see the Download and Upload meters at the bottom, however it will not broadcast an SSID for my devices to see!!

I have tried manny settings on it, but in the past the ones that worked were
Generic ICS/JB (wlan1)
Netd(master)
WiFi Reload 2

But so far nothing is working. I have downgraded SuperSU, Downgraded the wifi app itself, tried diffrent versions nothing seems to work!!
Hell even the native tether on the ROM itself is bugging out. First time It connected, but the data would start freaing out, closing connects etc when a device was trying to use it. Now as soon as the tether enables it dissables itself. There is another wifi tether mod that came with the app, but I refuse to pay $15 for more than 5 min of ussage per day. I think that is just dumb.

This is what I have
Sprint Note 2 L900
Carbon Mod JB v1.6
Android 4.2.2

I really dont want to flash a diffrent rom. This is the FIRST one I have actually got it to work this far past a stock rom. For some reason every 4.4 ROM I tried, the modem does not work. I tried new modem drivers but still nothing. All other JB Rom's I have tried 4.1 - 4.3 each have diffrent issues for some reason. So I need to stick to this if at all cost. If you guys can reccomend a very good stable rom I might try it but I need WiFi on my devices! Help ! THanks