5,598,086 Members 42,747 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] L900 (Sprint Samsung Note 2) stability?

Tip us?

altimuh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 66
Default [Q] L900 (Sprint Samsung Note 2) stability?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdee323 View Post
We're having mms issues on l900 (sprint galaxy note 2). When i try to send, hangouts crashes. Let me know if you would like me to pull a log cat. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerchucker View Post
Not sure if this is the ROM (I am running the 1/13/14 nightly). I as well I am having issues with MMS. I am using messenger and if I try and send any more than a few word text it will fail to go through. Called Sprint and had them do a "push" to my phone without success in fixing.
Has this been resolved?

Any other issues?

Is this a very stripped down rom or does it have a lot prebuilt into it?

I'm getting tired of CM11 on this device - I feel like development was great and then the bottom just dropped out. Obviously I'm looking for a daily driver - does anyone with a L900 recommend this?

hammerchucker
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by altimuh View Post
Has this been resolved?

Any other issues?

Is this a very stripped down rom or does it have a lot prebuilt into it?

I'm getting tired of CM11 on this device - I feel like development was great and then the bottom just dropped out. Obviously I'm looking for a daily driver - does anyone with a L900 recommend this?
I meant to up date my post in this thread. Turns out, in my case, there were issues with phone and text services in my area and it was not the ROM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hammerchucker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Skripka
Old
Thanks Meter 598
In response to stability concerns...I have no problems at all with Omni. The previous nightly (1/16) even got the OpenDelta updater work just fine with Phil-Z recovery on L900.

Omni doesn't have a whole lot built in. Things like SuperSU and GApps need gotten separately.
The Following User Says Thank You to Skripka For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

altimuh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 66
How's battery life?
Tags
cm11, l900, note 2, omnirom, sprint