Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,052 Members 43,766 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

3100mAh External Battery Charger by 5 Star America

Tip us?

shamina
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default 3100mAh External Battery Charger by 5 Star America

I agree with other reviews that the design on the back is not only ugly but deceptive. There is a flag logo that says "Designed for America" yet the product is Made in China. The name of the company and this logo try to create the misleading impression that somehow the manufacture or design of this product is connected to America, which it is not. I find that personally offensive.
The Following User Says Thank You to shamina For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Latonya1
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 5
Default True

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamina View Post
I agree with other reviews that the design on the back is not only ugly but deceptive. There is a flag logo that says "Designed for America" yet the product is Made in China. The name of the company and this logo try to create the misleading impression that somehow the manufacture or design of this product is connected to America, which it is not. I find that personally offensive.
Yes you are right. The authority who produce 5 Star America goods, they think if they use 'America' in their brand name people will choose their product. But we are not foolish.... We know what is best for us.

Latonya1
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Now a days 5 star America is getting bad reviews for their product quality its to be mentioned.

Latonya1
Old
(Last edited by Latonya1; 17th January 2014 at 06:37 AM.)
Thanks Meter 5
Also i got many bad issues regarding 5 star americas products.

Latonya1
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Zerolemon Battery and Charger set well enough to save KFHD