OP TheOnlyBS

18th January 2014, 05:41 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

15 posts
Thumbs down
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags

How are you finding CM11? I used it for a day yesterday and found it a bit slow...... I am using it on ROM2SD though and didn't try it on internal so am interested to hear if it runs better?

well last night after I posted that after i thought it flashed successfully because TWRP said successful. But I've tried CM and CMB and both get stuck on the initial loading screen. So i don't have a clue yet I'm going to try and flash Cromi-X back today but TWRP seems unable to clear my dalvik cache or complete the factory reset so I'm going to dig through the log and see what i can figure out.
18th January 2014, 05:57 PM   |  #12  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kenilworth, Coventry
Thanks Meter: 13,125

11,638 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyBS

well last night after I posted that after i thought it flashed successfully because TWRP said successful. But I've tried CM and CMB and both get stuck on the initial loading screen. So i don't have a clue yet I'm going to try and flash Cromi-X back today but TWRP seems unable to clear my dalvik cache or complete the factory reset so I'm going to dig through the log and see what i can figure out.

Did you upgrade your twrp to 2.6.3.2? That is the only one that works with cm11 based Roms. If you are still stuck give me a shout.
18th January 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
Prompt
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags

Did you upgrade your twrp to 2.6.3.2? That is the only one that works with cm11 based Roms. If you are still stuck give me a shout.

Yea i made sure of that before i got started, I'm re-downloading Cromi right now so i can try to get my tab back into a usable state. Once i get there and make a nandroid I'll start playing with CM flashes. I accidentally formatted my SDcard and wiped everything a few days ago.
18th January 2014, 07:52 PM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
Cromi was able to reinstall, i'll let you know after i try to reinstall CM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread