[Q] Issue moving from Cromi to CM

Tip us?

TheOnlyBS
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags View Post
How are you finding CM11? I used it for a day yesterday and found it a bit slow...... I am using it on ROM2SD though and didn't try it on internal so am interested to hear if it runs better?
well last night after I posted that after i thought it flashed successfully because TWRP said successful. But I've tried CM and CMB and both get stuck on the initial loading screen. So i don't have a clue yet I'm going to try and flash Cromi-X back today but TWRP seems unable to clear my dalvik cache or complete the factory reset so I'm going to dig through the log and see what i can figure out.

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 11267

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyBS View Post
well last night after I posted that after i thought it flashed successfully because TWRP said successful. But I've tried CM and CMB and both get stuck on the initial loading screen. So i don't have a clue yet I'm going to try and flash Cromi-X back today but TWRP seems unable to clear my dalvik cache or complete the factory reset so I'm going to dig through the log and see what i can figure out.
Did you upgrade your twrp to 2.6.3.2? That is the only one that works with cm11 based Roms. If you are still stuck give me a shout.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ASUS Transformer TF700T/TF201/TF300T(GL)/ME301T
[ROM] CROMBi-kk TF700 Infinity
[ROM] CROMi-X TF700 Infinity
[ROM] mini-C TF700 Infinity
[ROM] CROMi-X TF300T(GL) | TF201 Prime | ME301T Smart Pad 10

ASUS Transformer TF701T
[ROM] CROMi-X TF701T

Google Nexus 5
Rocking Stock!

Please Donate Here to support CROMi-X Development

TheOnlyBS
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags View Post
Did you upgrade your twrp to 2.6.3.2? That is the only one that works with cm11 based Roms. If you are still stuck give me a shout.
Yea i made sure of that before i got started, I'm re-downloading Cromi right now so i can try to get my tab back into a usable state. Once i get there and make a nandroid I'll start playing with CM flashes. I accidentally formatted my SDcard and wiped everything a few days ago.

TheOnlyBS
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Cromi was able to reinstall, i'll let you know after i try to reinstall CM.