HTC Modem Drivers won't install
I've installed the BMP driver and put my phone in serial mode however the driver gets installed. All of the other drivers install fine.
1. Open Device Manager from the control panel.
2. Put your phone into serial mode so that the computer tries to load the HTC Modem Drivers.
3. Right click on HTC Modem and select properties
4. Click the "Update Driver" button
5. Select "Browse my computer for driver software" option
6. Select "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer" (VERY IMPORTANT, Don't use the browse button here)
7. Select "Show All Devices" from the list and click "Next"
8. Select "Have Disk" Button
9. Now click "Browse" Button and browse to were you extracted the above files....and find the HtcUsbMdmV64.inf file.
10. Select it and select Open.
11. Click OK.
12. In the window you should see HTC USB Modem, Select it and click "Next"
13. Select "Yes" should you get a popup
This does not work.
(2) Nexus 7 16gb
Sprint Galaxy S3 (PagePlus talk/text/3G)
Sprint Galaxy S2 (PagePlus talk/text/3G)
Verizon Razr (PagePlus talk/text/3G)
Sprint Galaxy Nexus (PagePlus - talk/text/3G - CM10 Nightly
Verizon Galaxy Nexus (PagePlus talk/text/3G)
Samsung Fascinate - CM10 Nightly (unlimited data as 3G hotspot)
Samsung Vibrant - CM10.1 nightly
DINC 2 - INCREDIBLYPARANOID
loose - not tight, lose - not winnning, no longer possess