5,600,664 Members 37,399 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Orzly Fusion Case

Tip us?

Higgsy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 617
Its a good case but I will say after a few weeks the clear back will scratch. But for a fiver if it gets really bad you can just buy a new one

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Nexus 5 - Cataclysm - Faux Kernel

tcyjohnny
Old
(Last edited by tcyjohnny; 10th January 2014 at 06:54 PM.) Reason: Typo
Thanks Meter 4
Any orzly case owner able to confirm if a genuine orzly case comes in any packaging etc?
Think I've been stung with a fake/falsely advertised product online.
Any pic evidence will be great, thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to tcyjohnny For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Higgsy
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcyjohnny View Post
Any orzly case owner able to confirm if a genuine orzly case comes in any packaging etc?
Think I've been stung with a fake/falsely advertised product online.
Any pic evidence will be great, thanks
The one I bought came in a fairly thick plastic ziplock bag, slightly frosted but translucent with the orzly name on the front. Where did you buy it from to make you think its fake? I don't have it anymore as it went in the bin

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Nexus 5 - Cataclysm - Faux Kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to Higgsy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Acres4
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I got mine from Amazon directly, and it didn't come in any special packaging that I can recall.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Acres4 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tcyjohnny
Old
Thanks Meter 4
I got mine from ebay, as I had to buy something else from the same seller at the time.

The one I was sent didn't come in any packaging at all, just the case in a plastic bag in a jiffy envelope.

Maybe I was expecting a bit too much for the 5 I paid

Thanks for coming back to me guys, now I just need a better coloured back cover than the boring black!

estefafdez
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Any of you have the template(.psd) to create new design for the Orzly Fusion? Thank you.

lobotomiser
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I've ordered one of these from Amazon, should come Wednesday. I'll update with my impressions then.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

lobotomiser
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Got my case today. Pleased with it for the price.

Found putting the long edge of my phone in with the buttons made it quite easy to fit, though it is as previously mentioned, a little tricky to remove.

Generous cutouts for headphones and charging (means I can use any of my cables whereas the cheap TPU case I had only had a small cutout).

I don't know if I'll stick with the case as I feel like I'd like something with more grip than the plastic back offers.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

lobotomiser
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Dust under the clear plastic back after a few days... Got used to the feel of it and haven't found grip an issue, but will get something else due to dust.

Sent from my Moto G