Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,443 Members 48,145 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bad imei stolen phone

Tip us?

tupirujp
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 217
Default Bad imei stolen phone

So I got a note 3 almost 3 weeks ago ... but yesterday the network just stop working ... I call att and they said it's a reporter stolen phone ... is there a way to make it work again whit att ... first able how clean imei 😭😭😭

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

BlackZenith
Old
Thanks Meter 62
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2574176

Read thru that thread, because the OP had the same problem. He reported it to the police. Long story short, the police got the seller to call AT&T to remove the phone from the blacklist.
Note 3 + Gear 2

Solarenemy68
Old
Thanks Meter 105
Only the original owner can remove it from the blacklist no matter what you do, you yourself cannot remove it. So as the other guy said, contact the police if you have any info on who you bought it from then make a case against them. If they are the original owner then the police can make them give you your money back or remove it from the blacklist. If they are not the original then you my friend have an expensive paper weight.

Naddict
Old
Thanks Meter 13,803
^^^-This -^^^ And, that is it...

I am closing this thread as the only answers have been given, and there is ALWAYS the temptation for trolling and/or illegal maneuvers or fraud discussion to occur when these threads languish.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe