Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,547 Members 42,878 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Changed SD card now it says the root folder isn't found?

Tip us?

Hanozy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
So it's a problem, at the moment I don't know any kernel with recovery for locked bootloaders. I think you should take in consideration to flash Stock FTF and wipe everything to make a clean installation and repeat the procedure to get root and recovery on your phone. I think is too compromise.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

If you need more help maybe you should ask here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2598582
How do I go about saving my data and such.

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanozy View Post
How do I go about saving my data and such.
I don't think it's a good idea. I know you try to do everything you can to keep your data buy actually this will not be possible if you try all the process again. It's recommended to wipe everything to make a clean installation.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4

Hanozy
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos View Post
I don't think it's a good idea. I know you try to do everything you can to keep your data buy actually this will not be possible if you try all the process again. It's recommended to wipe everything to make a clean installation.
Damn, I really need some of the stuff on my phone, will have to think this one through.

mohit378
Old
Thanks Meter 21
for locked bootloaders u can try this....http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2455959
If i helped you Don't forget to hit THANKS !

XPERIA Z1>XPERIA L>XPERIA S | Unlocked Bootloader | Rooted | DooMLoRD Kernel |
SAMSUNG NOTE II

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohit378 View Post
for locked bootloaders u can try this....http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2455959
I was thinking about that but he have problem with root, which is needed.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4