Google Play Newsstand 3.3 Brings Material Design Makeover

In a clear break from the previous practice of delivering nearly weekly Google … more

App Review: Calculating Your Android Calculator Options

Sure, everyone has a default Calculator and its something that you dont think about … more

MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

Changed SD card now it says the root folder isn't found?

18th January 2014, 07:43 PM   |  #11  
OP Member
Flag Sweden
Thanks Meter: 6

60 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos

So it's a problem, at the moment I don't know any kernel with recovery for locked bootloaders. I think you should take in consideration to flash Stock FTF and wipe everything to make a clean installation and repeat the procedure to get root and recovery on your phone. I think is too compromise.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

If you need more help maybe you should ask here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2598582

How do I go about saving my data and such.
18th January 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #12  
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 616

2,991 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanozy

How do I go about saving my data and such.

I don't think it's a good idea. I know you try to do everything you can to keep your data buy actually this will not be possible if you try all the process again. It's recommended to wipe everything to make a clean installation.
18th January 2014, 07:58 PM   |  #13  
OP Member
Flag Sweden
Thanks Meter: 6

60 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclyptos

I don't think it's a good idea. I know you try to do everything you can to keep your data buy actually this will not be possible if you try all the process again. It's recommended to wipe everything to make a clean installation.

Damn, I really need some of the stuff on my phone, will have to think this one through.
18th January 2014, 09:55 PM   |  #14  
Flag Karnal
Thanks Meter: 21

106 posts
More
for locked bootloaders u can try this....http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2455959
18th January 2014, 10:14 PM   |  #15  
Planet Earth
Thanks Meter: 616

2,991 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohit378

for locked bootloaders u can try this....http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2455959

I was thinking about that but he have problem with root, which is needed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread