Ask a question

No registration required

Looking for button graphics.

OP haxxo

18th January 2014, 01:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

61 posts
i am looking for a button background graphic to replace the dull android one.

i have a square button with text, the text must be easily visible. i am looking for a graphic that's like webbed lightning. here is a really awful example i made

i would like more "lightning" but with a lower intensity, so text is easily visible on top of it. i think a size of 150x150 should be sufficient, i am also wanting the lighting in these colors dark blue,light blue, yellow, red, and green.

my Photoshop skills are not good enough to make this (i don't use photoshop), not exactly sure how to proceed about getting these graphics, any suggestions?
18th January 2014, 02:09 PM   |  #2  
Flag Xanthi
Thanks Meter: 104

503 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haxxo

i am looking for a button background graphic to replace the dull android one.

i have a square button with text, the text must be easily visible. i am looking for a graphic that's like webbed lightning. here is a really awful example i made

i would like more "lightning" but with a lower intensity, so text is easily visible on top of it. i think a size of 150x150 should be sufficient, i am also wanting the lighting in these colors dark blue,light blue, yellow, red, and green.

my Photoshop skills are not good enough to make this (i don't use photoshop), not exactly sure how to proceed about getting these graphics, any suggestions?

What exactly do you need?How to replace the button or how to make one?
18th January 2014, 11:57 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

61 posts
i am looking for a place/people to get artwork.

the artwork i want is similiar to what i posted, the image i posted is a crappy version of what i want. as i don't have any good Photoshop skills, i was hoping to outsource this. its very hard to describe.

i goggled for hours trying to find some cool custom button themes/graphics, but couldn't find anything useful for me.

i was hoping people here can point me in the right direction.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread