Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,731 Members 40,679 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Looking for button graphics.

Tip us?

haxxo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Looking for button graphics.

i am looking for a button background graphic to replace the dull android one.

i have a square button with text, the text must be easily visible. i am looking for a graphic that's like webbed lightning. here is a really awful example i made

i would like more "lightning" but with a lower intensity, so text is easily visible on top of it. i think a size of 150x150 should be sufficient, i am also wanting the lighting in these colors dark blue,light blue, yellow, red, and green.

my Photoshop skills are not good enough to make this (i don't use photoshop), not exactly sure how to proceed about getting these graphics, any suggestions?

UltraWelfare
Old
Thanks Meter 92
Quote:
Originally Posted by haxxo View Post
i am looking for a button background graphic to replace the dull android one.

i have a square button with text, the text must be easily visible. i am looking for a graphic that's like webbed lightning. here is a really awful example i made

i would like more "lightning" but with a lower intensity, so text is easily visible on top of it. i think a size of 150x150 should be sufficient, i am also wanting the lighting in these colors dark blue,light blue, yellow, red, and green.

my Photoshop skills are not good enough to make this (i don't use photoshop), not exactly sure how to proceed about getting these graphics, any suggestions?
What exactly do you need?How to replace the button or how to make one?
Device : Xperia Z1 C6903
Stock ROM .108 Firmware Android 4.4.4

Device : Xperia SP C5303 - DEAD
Custom ROM : Stock .266 Firmware Android 4.3
Bootloader : Locked

Don't forget to click the if I helped

haxxo
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
i am looking for a place/people to get artwork.

the artwork i want is similiar to what i posted, the image i posted is a crappy version of what i want. as i don't have any good Photoshop skills, i was hoping to outsource this. its very hard to describe.

i goggled for hours trying to find some cool custom button themes/graphics, but couldn't find anything useful for me.

i was hoping people here can point me in the right direction.