Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,914 Members 50,924 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Mods PLS DELETE

Tip us?

glassjosh
Old
(Last edited by glassjosh; 18th January 2014 at 10:27 PM.) Reason: Wrong group
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Thumbs up Mods PLS DELETE

Thought I would share this to save others money!
When I got my Note 3 they signed me up for the Jump! Program for 10 bucks a month! What garbage, it gives you device insurance with a $150.00 deductible and Lookout mobile. I got insurance from squaretradeDOTCOM for 125.00 for 24 months coverage($5.20/month) and only a $75.00 deductible. The 'locate your phone' that Lookout provides is already free to any Android 2.2+ device. Just go to Settings/Security/Device Administrators and check the box for Android Device Manager, now you can locate, ring, or wipe data from any browser by going to https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager

I am NOT paid by Squaretrade or Google. The 24 month plan is only for phones purchased within 30 days though, it's $7.99/month for older phones.

glassjosh
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Note: This may not be the good for those who want to trade in their phones early though, I prefer to keep my devices so it works for me. Anyone know if the early upgrade option is tied to this?

jcannon318
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Yup. Early upgrade is the entire point if the jump program. The insurance just an added bonus.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk