Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,667 Members 49,599 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

QHSUSB_DLOAD problem

Tip us?

pchetan2
Old
(Last edited by pchetan2; 19th January 2014 at 02:13 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default QHSUSB_DLOAD problem

My xperia SP doesn't start but problem came when it vibrated suddenly 2-3 times and went off Unfortunately it never came back on ,doesn't charge ,doesn't get recognized by PC ,PC,and us or even flashtool
I also tried shutting it down by pressing yellow button on the back ,it did not work
I have left it to wall charger whole night and removed it now ,same problem but when connected to PC it is giving some sound and when removed it gives different sound (like the sound that comes when drivers are being installed)

i have kept my device connected to wall charger for about 5-6 hrs and now removed it ,kept it for the whole night ,still nothing

(unlocked bootloader, leaked 4.3 rom,battery while it shut down- around 20% )
any help please!!!!!!!!!

varuntis1993
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by pchetan2 View Post
My xperia SP doesn't start but problem came when it vibrated suddenly 2-3 times and went off Unfortunately it never came back on ,doesn't charge ,doesn't get recognized by PC ,PC,and us or even flashtool
I also tried shutting it down by pressing yellow button on the back ,it did not work
I have left it to wall charger whole night and removed it now ,same problem but when connected to PC it is giving some sound and when removed it gives different sound (like the sound that comes when drivers are being installed)

i have kept my device connected to wall charger for about 5-6 hrs and now removed it ,kept it for the whole night ,still nothing

(unlocked bootloader, leaked 4.3 rom,battery while it shut down- around 20% )
any help please!!!!!!!!!
I think you have bricked ur device....u will need JTAG
The Following User Says Thank You to varuntis1993 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pchetan2
Old
(Last edited by pchetan2; 19th January 2014 at 02:21 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default hard brick or soft brick

Quote:
Originally Posted by varuntis1993 View Post
I think you have bricked ur device
I know i bricked it ,happened to me before too ..but brought it back to life but now i cant
i heard that 2012 xperias can be brought back ,if they are bricked either soft or heard bricked
thank you for the reply

what do you mean by JTAG ??

varuntis1993
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
I know i bricked it ,happened to me before too ..but brought it back to life but now i cant
i heard that 2012 xperias can be brought back ,if they are bricked either soft or heard bricked
thank you for the reply

what do you mean by JTAG ??
Yours device is hard bricked this time.....if you don't know what JTAG is better take it to sony service center

pchetan2
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Tell me , I can manage

Quote:
Yours device is hard bricked this time.....if you don't know what JTAG is better take it to sony service center
tell me what JTAG is or post a link ,i can manage
Danton

pchetan2
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
I googled it ....ok then i ll take it to service centre ...phone is still under warrantry but i guess with unlocked bootloader ,will it work or how much will they charge
Danton

varuntis1993
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
I googled it ....ok then i ll take it to service centre ...phone is still under warrantry but i guess with unlocked bootloader ,will it work or how much will they charge
Good...yea u will not get the warranty....no idea abt the charges though

pchetan2
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Good...yea u will not get the warranty....no idea abt the charges though
any idea about how much they charge for it

by the way ,i got bricked after some 3 days of installing leaked 4.3 rom ...used it for 3 days without any problem but suddenly it went down
Danton