5,600,664 Members 36,418 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] help!!!google apps package cannot be intalled under cm11 !

Tip us?

crixus3811227
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] help!!!google apps package cannot be intalled under cm11 !

hi guys,just now i successfully installed the cm11,.but the new problem came, i cannot install the google apps package,even i use a app named google installer to installer google apps, it just showed installed ,but donesnt work.at all.i m not positive but the reason might be this.before i successdully installed the cm,i was just too anxious and click the botton of.install the google apps.package. it failed,but the process is different from the failing process now.
need help!if somebody knows what caused it please help me!!!!!and if some one has a backup file.of.his ls980 which runs cm11 and.google well.
forgive my english,thanku guys!

Makrilli
Old
Thanks Meter 141
Try different gapps, pa gapps works for me, and obviesly you are using gapps for kitkat?

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
LG G2 D802 running PA and Custom G2 kernel
Sold:Samsung Galaxy S III Running Temasek unofficial cm10.2 and Googy_max Kernel
Asus Transformer Prime - Running Paranoid Android with data2SD
Sold:Samsung Galaxy Nexus Running Paranoid android and ASKP kernel
Gave to gf:Samsung Samsung Galaxy S II - Running cm10.1 With Dorimanx kernel<3
Sold:Galaxy Note - was running cm10.1
Old:Zte blade, it's over 3 years old but still running cm10.1
The Following User Says Thank You to Makrilli For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

crixus3811227
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makrilli View Post
Try different gapps, pa gapps works for me, and obviesly you are using gapps for kitkat?

OK!im gonna try it right now! but what is "pa"gapps……yes,cuz without it i even don't know how can i get to my school,lol,anyway ,thank u bro

crixus3811227
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makrilli View Post

hahahahahaa i made it! thanku so much bro!!!!!!!!!!11

crixus3811227
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Help!!!!ls980 keep restarting!need underlying data!

hi,guys,i got a LS980 to CM11 and then it keep restarting,and at last i made it dead,so i send it to the LG,but they told me it's no longer under warranty,and then sent it back.This afternoon i received it,but found that,theyve already installed the KDZ or TOT something(sorry i m a newbie i really don;t know something) so that i could get into the original system and recovery,but it is still keeping restarting,sometimes it get restart at once i get into the OS,once it give me some time to think of what happened and then just shut down.i asked some one he think i that's a error of underlying data or something,and suggested me get back to XDA and ask for help cuz lots of masters could give me a hand.so could some one help me?i am so anxious,forgive my poor english.

crixus3811227
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation Help!!!!ls980 keep restarting!partition error! Need underlying data!

hi,guys,i got a LS980 to CM11 and then it keep restarting,and at last i made it dead,so i send it to the LG,but they told me it's no longer under warranty,and then sent it back.This afternoon i received it,but found that,theyve already installed the KDZ or TOT something(sorry i m a newbie i really don;t know something) so that i could get into the original system and recovery,but it is still keeping restarting,sometimes it get restart at once i get into the OS,once it give me some time to think of what happened and then just shut down.i asked some one he think i that's a error of partition ,need underlying data or something,and suggested me get back to XDA and ask for help cuz lots of masters could give me a hand.so could some one help me?i am so anxious,forgive my poor english.