Original Jelly Bean Fastboot Files for DROID RAZR HD Verizon

Android 4.1.1 ---- 9.1.41.XT926.Verizon.en.US

VZW_XT926_4.1.1_9.8.1Q_39_VQW_CFC.xml.zip

DOWNLOAD

gogojons93@

Jun 11, 2012
República Dominicana
HELP?

hello, I have my motorola droid razr HD XT-926 in android 4.1.2. 9.20.1.XT926.VERIZON.EN.US version, compilation 9.8.1Q-79-1. I can USE THE SOFTWARE OR 4.1.1 BACK TO STOCK??

AND IF I'M IN VERSION 9.20.1.XT926.VERIZON.EN.US version, compilation 9.8.1Q-79-1 I CAN FLASH

Android4.1.2Blur_Version.9.30.1.XT926.Verizon.en.US

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

RikRong

Feb 16, 2013
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 6a
hello, I have my motorola droid razr HD XT-926 in android 4.1.2. 9.20.1.XT926.VERIZON.EN.US version, compilation 9.8.1Q-79-1. I can USE THE SOFTWARE OR 4.1.1 BACK TO STOCK??

AND IF I'M IN VERSION 9.20.1.XT926.VERIZON.EN.US version, compilation 9.8.1Q-79-1 I CAN FLASH

Android4.1.2Blur_Version.9.30.1.XT926.Verizon.en.US

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Yes, you can flash to 9.30.1 but if you do that you will lose the ability to root.

gogojons93@

Jun 11, 2012
República Dominicana
help

the only thing I want to be sure before you do that is if there is any problem you are experiencing I fence flash 9.30.1 on 9.20.1. and I will not give any problems in doing so??:confused::confused::confused:

LifeInTheGrey

Dec 2, 2009
Boston
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I am trying to unroot and I cannot use RSD Lite because I'm a Linux only man. Kind of sad, this is the first time I've had a problem like this after 5 phones.

Is there a way to apply this without using RSD? Or some way that I can install a stock ROM without using RSD? I feel like a moron because I can't find the SD card I had the stock backup that I did, and the only thing I can find after hours of searching online are RSD-Lite related unroots.

Can anyone help me? Either provide a way I can install a stock ROM using a Linux utility, or perhaps be an extremely kind soul and create a stock rooted ROM that I can flash via TWRP? I've done this before and used the universal unroot, works extremely well, but I can't find anything like that for the xt926.

I'm pretty desperate here, anyone that can help please.

aviwdoowks

Sep 18, 2012
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but I am trying to unroot and I cannot use RSD Lite because I'm a Linux only man. Kind of sad, this is the first time I've had a problem like this after 5 phones.

Is there a way to apply this without using RSD? Or some way that I can install a stock ROM without using RSD? I feel like a moron because I can't find the SD card I had the stock backup that I did, and the only thing I can find after hours of searching online are RSD-Lite related unroots.
The largest one is bone stock.
http://batakang.com/ftp/?dir=devs/mhous33/XT926/9.30.1 Also look for Matts util in dev sec. Does all os's. But only ...66.

Can anyone help me? Either provide a way I can install a stock ROM using a Linux utility, or perhaps be an extremely kind soul and create a stock rooted ROM that I can flash via TWRP? I've done this before and used the universal unroot, works extremely well, but I can't find anything like that for the xt926.

I'm pretty desperate here, anyone that can help please.

Answer is in your Q.

neveraproblem

Feb 12, 2016
Trying to download the stock firmware from the 1st page and when I click the link to download I'm met with the "FORBIDDEN: you don't have access to this page" message...
Does anyone have a working download link?
Or can anyone tell me how to properly download?
:cool:

Top Liked Posts