XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note 3 Stylus replacement with real pen

Tip us?

sanjsrik
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
Default Note 3 Stylus replacement with real pen

Has anyone found a stylus replacement for the Note 3 (T-Mobile although not sure if the carrier matters) that also doubles as a real pen? I am always somewhere where I need a pen and don't have one and yet have my device with me all the time. I used to have one of these when I had a previous device and it was ALWAYS handy. Now that I have another device that has a pen, I figured I'll try to find a stylus/pen again.

Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Oh, I'm looking for one that REPLACES the existing Samsung stylus and actually FITS in the stylus hole, not one I can carry separately.

xile6
Old
Thanks Meter 35
I've seen replacements on eBay and I know Samsung sells them also.

But about the real pen build in. I don't see that happening. The s pen is kinda rfid so I don't see how it will be able to fit a normal pen inside of it.

Edit

Link added

http://www.androidauthority.com/brea...n-work-154435/
if im wrong tell me. I'd ratter be correct then live life being mislead.
Phone: HTC One m7 Tmobile root stock

Other Phone(s): T-mobile G1 < Htc Vision G2 < LG-P999 G2x < T989 S2 , HTC One m7 < Soon Note 3
The Following User Says Thank You to xile6 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sanjsrik
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by xile6 View Post
I've seen replacements on eBay and I know Samsung sells them also.

But about the real pen build in. I don't see that happening. The s pen is kinda rfid so I don't see how it will be able to fit a normal pen inside of it.

Edit

Link added

http://www.androidauthority.com/brea...n-work-154435/
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I had one of these but yes, it was for a non-RFID stylus for I think the Evo or something, it was a few years ago. I can't even remember what device it was for.

Thanks any way.