Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,418 Members 46,319 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need help BIG time, no OS anymore.

Tip us?

Lgrootnoob
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 108

DONATE TO ME
Try this.

jjc09081989
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lgrootnoob View Post
That didn't show me anything lol just him doing it all on his phone and there's no description so I don't know what he just did. Plus I can't even get to my home screen I have no OS whatsoever.Stuck on recovery.

Lgrootnoob
Old
Thanks Meter 108

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjc09081989 View Post
That didn't show me anything lol just him doing it all on his phone and there's no description so I don't know what he just did. Plus I can't even get to my home screen I have no OS whatsoever.Stuck on recovery.
I don't understand that, he provides fastboot commands and two downloads which should provide s-off.
Boot into bootloader with key combo and then use fastboot on your pc with the commands he provided.

If you need drivers then ask.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

I'm nearly at the end of my ability to actually be of any use.
Sorry.

jjc09081989
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
I don't understand that, he provides fastboot commands and two downloads which should provide s-off.
Boot into bootloader with key combo and then use fastboot on your pc with the commands he provided.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Sorry.
Oh okay I see it I'm sorry I went directly to the youtube video. Where would I put those text codes into though? In windroid?
The Following User Says Thank You to jjc09081989 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jjc09081989
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:

Sorry.
I appreciate everything so far, just one more thing though if you don't mind. This page, those 'codes.' Where do I put them? Like..under where?

Lgrootnoob
Old
Thanks Meter 108

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjc09081989 View Post
I appreciate everything so far, just one more thing though if you don't mind. This page, those 'codes.' Where do I put them? Like..under where?
At the Windows command prompt, using the fastboot binary at bootloader mode with a usb cable connected and the proper htc drivers installed which can be found in xda forum for your device.