Try this.
19th January 2014, 04:40 AM   |  #12  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lgrootnoob

Try this.

That didn't show me anything lol just him doing it all on his phone and there's no description so I don't know what he just did. Plus I can't even get to my home screen I have no OS whatsoever.Stuck on recovery.
19th January 2014, 04:47 AM   |  #13  
Account currently disabled
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 108

485 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjc09081989

That didn't show me anything lol just him doing it all on his phone and there's no description so I don't know what he just did. Plus I can't even get to my home screen I have no OS whatsoever.Stuck on recovery.

I don't understand that, he provides fastboot commands and two downloads which should provide s-off.
Boot into bootloader with key combo and then use fastboot on your pc with the commands he provided.

If you need drivers then ask.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

I'm nearly at the end of my ability to actually be of any use.
Sorry.
19th January 2014, 05:01 AM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member

14 posts
Quote:

I don't understand that, he provides fastboot commands and two downloads which should provide s-off.
Boot into bootloader with key combo and then use fastboot on your pc with the commands he provided.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Sorry.

Oh okay I see it I'm sorry I went directly to the youtube video. Where would I put those text codes into though? In windroid?
The Following User Says Thank You to jjc09081989 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th January 2014, 05:13 AM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member

14 posts
Quote:

Sorry.

I appreciate everything so far, just one more thing though if you don't mind. This page, those 'codes.' Where do I put them? Like..under where?
19th January 2014, 05:16 AM   |  #16  
Account currently disabled
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 108

485 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjc09081989

I appreciate everything so far, just one more thing though if you don't mind. This page, those 'codes.' Where do I put them? Like..under where?

At the Windows command prompt, using the fastboot binary at bootloader mode with a usb cable connected and the proper htc drivers installed which can be found in xda forum for your device.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread