Enable the Hidden Notification LED on the Google Nexus 6!

LED notification lights have existed on Android devices since the very beginnings … more

MX Player Ready to Rock on Lollipop

A good video player should be reliable and free. One of the XDA Community Apps, MX Player, meets both of … more

How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Sprint LG G2 (LS980) Stuck in Bootloop

OP Dagroth

12th January 2014, 01:42 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboypup

that's what mine did even the tech at the sprint store couldn't fix it they replaced it with this ☟

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I think that's my only option. The Note? That's quite the trade off. One last question, did you say rooted at the download screen even though it wasn't?
Last edited by jseibert81; 12th January 2014 at 02:08 PM. Reason: spelling
12th January 2014, 05:56 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by geosnipe

do you have the LG mobile support tool? If so we can use it to get past this, I did it once recently on my G2. If you still need assistance just say so..

How? My phone only boots to download or stock recovery. What mode does the phone need to be in for the tool to work? I can get the process started but the tool locks up every time.
13th January 2014, 09:18 PM   |  #13  
Scottsdale, AZ
Thanks Meter: 431

1,812 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jseibert81

I think that's my only option. The Note? That's quite the trade off. One last question, did you say rooted at the download screen even though it wasn't?

it still said rooted ... I told the tech straight up it was my fault and mentioned I wished I had gotten the n3 and he said it was on the list as an approved replacement I was stoked

Sent from my SM-N900P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th January 2014, 07:26 AM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 6

41 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagroth

You were right, I was doing it wrong. Once I got into download mode it went easy.

Response to others, I found that if I held vol down by itself long enough, the phone would stop bootlooping and shut off. I could then properly go into download mode.
Thanks for the help

Awesome. Glad to help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread