Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,029 Members 42,947 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anybody know some good 5.5" phones for my upgrade?

Tip us?

hayden55
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Anybody know some good 5.5" phones for my upgrade?

Hi so I currently have a gs4. It was my first smart phone and I didn't want to go straight to a phablet. I would love to get an lg Optimus g pro but in general that phone has the worst software support ive ever seen, basically lg's orphan on 4.1. Does anybody know any similar phones to this as it is basically the perfect size: less than 6" tall and 3" wide. Also to me the galaxy note is just a pinch to wide.

justmpm
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2364
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden55 View Post
Hi so I currently have a gs4. It was my first smart phone and I didn't want to go straight to a phablet. I would love to get an lg Optimus g pro but in general that phone has the worst software support ive ever seen, basically lg's orphan on 4.1. Does anybody know any similar phones to this as it is basically the perfect size: less than 6" tall and 3" wide. Also to me the galaxy note is just a pinch to wide.
There are 3 threads devoted to discussions about devices, please repost your question in one of these three threads: The what should I buy thread or the The Device Suggestion Thread or the The Device Comparison Thread.

Thanks!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe