Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
Got my new Z1s earlier today, and so far so good, long press has been working 100% of the time so far after a couple hours use.
Side note that may or may not be related: my other phone also got an "overheated battery" warning a couple times that I attributed to initial charge, this one did not.
Knock on wood but it looks like the exchange was worth it and I encourage anyone else with this issue to exchange for another.
Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|