Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,798 Members 39,257 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Cannot unroot/unbrick my SM-N9005 on bobcat rom 4.4

Tip us?
 
mhrdeena
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Storage [Q] Cannot unroot/unbrick my SM-N9005 on bobcat rom 4.4

Hi there....
i rooted my Note 3 LTE SM-N9005 and had it flashed with bobcat rom 4.4. then i had dropped my phone and having some issues with screen. Now i need to flash it with custom rom. I hope I've done everything as per instructions to odin the phone using the default stock rom N9005XXUDMJ7_N9005TMNDMK1_N9005XXUDMJ7_HOME.tar (Bought the phone from Dubai, UAE; my friend's phone is with the same firmware which was bought in the very same outlet)

But when i try to unroot it, everything goes good till finally the left upper box turns red and says "FAIL!" following is the progress i do get during unroot process.

<ID:0/006> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> N9005XXUDMJ7_N9005TMNDMK1_N9005XXUDMJ7_HOME.tar.md 5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/006> Odin v.3 engine (ID:6)..
<ID:0/006> File analysis..
<ID:0/006> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/006> Initialzation..
<ID:0/006> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/006> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/006> sbl1.mbn
<ID:0/006> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/006> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/006> rpm.mbn
<ID:0/006> tz.mbn
<ID:0/006> sdi.mbn
<ID:0/006> NON-HLOS.bin
<ID:0/006> boot.img
<ID:0/006> recovery.img
<ID:0/006> system.img.ext4
<ID:0/006> modem.bin
<ID:0/006> cache.img.ext4
<ID:0/006> hidden.img.ext4
<ID:0/006> FAIL! (Size)
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

I don't have an idea on what should have gone wrong here. Tried not less than 10times using different Odin versions too, but still the result was same.

Guys, Please give me hand to get my phone back to life. I cannot boot my phone now. another custom rom in my internal memory but cannot boot into recovery either. What should i do? is there any other way to unroot/unbrick my precious (for me) mobile.?

Thanks in advance for all your time and effort put to save my ass.
 
Dahdoul
Old
#2  
Dahdoul's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 191
Join Date: Sep 2013
Am not sure but i think you get this error because you are trying to downgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.3 that not working anymore on samsung at least for the mean time.

Go to sammobile and download the official kitkat (poland) then flash it via Odin

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
NOTE 3 SM-N9005

Hit THANKS if I helped.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dahdoul For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mhrdeena
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahdoul View Post
Am not sure but i think you get this error because you are trying to downgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.3 that not working anymore on samsung at least for the mean time.

Go to sammobile and download the official kitkat (poland) then flash it via Odin

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk


Thanks a lot for the instruction bro... going to download it... and will give the feedback when i try it...

thanks again.
 
Dahdoul
Old
#4  
Dahdoul's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 37
Posts: 191
Join Date: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhrdeena View Post
Thanks a lot for the instruction bro... going to download it... and will give the feedback when i try it...

thanks again.
No problem 😁 and make sure you download the unbranded firmware (Poland XEO)

check this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2610444

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
NOTE 3 SM-N9005

Hit THANKS if I helped.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dahdoul For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
mhrdeena
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Default delega cattrit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahdoul View Post
No problem 😁 and make sure you download the unbranded firmware (Poland XEO)

check this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2610444

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
yeah,I've selected the same. but seems like terrafile.co, the file hosting website is under maintenance right now. I will have to wait till they resume back to normal.
 
radicalisto
Old
#6  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1403
Posts: 3,482
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: York

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhrdeena View Post
yeah,I've selected the same. but seems like terrafile.co, the file hosting website is under maintenance right now. I will have to wait till they resume back to normal.
MEGA Link for you
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes