[Q] Peculiar problem with S4 battery
My GT-I9500 is pretty new (bought around 4 months ago). For a few days I am facing problem with my battery. When battery is around 60% my phone reboots and then show 0% batter. Charging it a minute restores batter life to 60%. Here is the sequence of incidents after which I am facing my problem (don't know whether any of them is relevant).
1. I accidentally (playing games) discharged my battery to 0% for couple of times recently.
2. My problem started after I installed batter doctor to improve battery life ( don't know whether its the cause.). Not, that I had any complaint with previous battery life
3. Uninstalled battery doctor and did a full charge... problem persists
4. Reinstalling battery doctor and did a full charge... problem persists
5. Did a h/w reset.... problem persists
6. updated stock firmware through odin... problem persists
Any ideas why this is happening?
Note, that before step 6 my device was rooted so warranty is void.
Thanks in advance.