5,606,530 Members 33,948 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Terminal Command "Stop". Phone not boot up.

Tip us?
 
Abstractionist
Old
(Last edited by Abstractionist; 18th January 2014 at 11:09 AM.)
#1  
Abstractionist's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 127
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Almaty
Unhappy [Q] Terminal Command "Stop". Phone not boot up.

Hi everyone! Please help me. I've accidentaly typed in Terminal Emulator commad "stop" with SU permissions and my phone first freezed then don't want to boot up. How can i start my phone? I can access only recovery and fastboot.

Edit: Also i can run adb commands. So the question, what command i need to run for start phone?
Motorola XT905 : Carbon ROM + arrrghhh's kernel
Motorola Atrix HD : CM 11
Motorola XT912 : CM 11 + JBX Kernel
 
DeathChaos
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jan 2014
If you have access to fastboot you could simply use RSD Lite to reflash your phone to stock.
 
Abstractionist
Old
#3  
Abstractionist's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 127
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Almaty
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathChaos View Post
If you have access to fastboot you could simply use RSD Lite to reflash your phone to stock.
I don't want to flash stock then again set everything i need. I just need a correct command to run thru adb for start.
It's like "adb start" or "adb shell start", i don't know.
Motorola XT905 : Carbon ROM + arrrghhh's kernel
Motorola Atrix HD : CM 11
Motorola XT912 : CM 11 + JBX Kernel
 
DeathChaos
Old
(Last edited by DeathChaos; 18th January 2014 at 12:22 PM.) Reason: found the solution
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 10
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstractionist View Post
I don't want to flash stock then again set everything i need. I just need a correct command to run thru adb for start.
It's like "adb start" or "adb shell start", i don't know.
Honestly, i never heard of the command "stop".
You could check the documentation for adb.

Edit: There is a command called start which "restarts execution of an emulator/device instance."
 
1droidmod
Old
#5  
1droidmod's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 142
Posts: 660
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Sioux Falls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abstractionist View Post
Hi everyone! Please help me. I've accidentaly typed in Terminal Emulator commad "stop" with SU permissions and my phone first freezed then don't want to boot up. How can i start my phone? I can access only recovery and fastboot.

Edit: Also i can run adb commands. So the question, what command i need to run for start phone?
Can also connect that bad boy of yours to comp and run start command in terminal. I have done this too. I also ran bootanimation in android terminal, continous bootloop. But fun is had running those xbin/bin commands. Lol



XT912 RaZR SpYdEr CDMA
hit ThAnKs if I was helpful!!!
Tags
boot, emulator, stop, terminal
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes