Ask a question

No registration required

Wallpapers on our p6

OP decomarius

19th January 2014, 11:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

23 posts
Good afternoon guys and girls who own this beautiful sexy phone! I have some problems with our device regarding the wallpapers. How do i put 720x1280 wallpaper that i download to be on fullscreen on our phone? Whenever i try to set as wallpaper it takes only a portion of the hd wallpaper and zooms and it looks like ****. If you did not understand what i mean i will try to explain better. Thanks mates!
19th January 2014, 11:33 AM   |  #2  
Flag Budapest
Thanks Meter: 12

93 posts
More
You can use the app called "Crop wallpaper" from Google Play Store. We all know what You are talking about 'cause we all suffer this problem.
19th January 2014, 11:35 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 574

1,500 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by decomarius

Good afternoon guys and girls who own this beautiful sexy phone! I have some problems with our device regarding the wallpapers. How do i put 720x1280 wallpaper that i download to be on fullscreen on our phone? Whenever i try to set as wallpaper it takes only a portion of the hd wallpaper and zooms and it looks like ****. If you did not understand what i mean i will try to explain better. Thanks mates!

Homscreen wallpapers have to be 1440x1280. While lockscreen wallpapers are 720x1280.

On the other hand, there are 3rd party apps that let you use 720x1280 as homescreen wallaper without any cropping. I dont know the app but a similar topic was discussed here on xda before.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread