Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,580 Members 40,674 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Warranty Back

Tip us?

abbychauhan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 547
Default Warranty Back

I have unlocked Bootloader but i dont have TA backup and No DRM Keys backup.. I have unlocked my Bootloader by giving SONY my IMEI NO. and putting the code in fastboot.. So i think SONY knows my warranty is void.. Is there anyway i can get my phone back to Original state with locked Bootloader and everything intact..
And most important Restoring of Warranty..

Sent from my 6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Unlocked Bootloader with iHacker ROM, CWM Recovery and Volume Boost XZ1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abbychauhan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bogdan wst
Old
Thanks Meter 29
I do not think you can.
Z1
The Following User Says Thank You to bogdan wst For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

abbychauhan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 547
Hummmm thanks for the reply

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abbychauhan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

RISHI RAJ
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Does restoring my TA also return my drm keys

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

eclyptos
Old
Thanks Meter 612
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbychauhan View Post
I have unlocked Bootloader but i dont have TA backup and No DRM Keys backup.. I have unlocked my Bootloader by giving SONY my IMEI NO. and putting the code in fastboot.. So i think SONY knows my warranty is void.. Is there anyway i can get my phone back to Original state with locked Bootloader and everything intact..
And most important Restoring of Warranty..
The main problem in your case is that you don't have your TA and DRM keys to restore to original state. The IMEI given to Sony is irrelevant and not a issue because you can give the IMAI but never unlocked the bootloader, like I did, or some one give your IMEI to Sony, so thay can't void you warranty just because of the IMEI. Your problem is related to TA and DRM keys only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RISHI RAJ View Post
Does restoring my TA also return my drm keys
Yes, when you did a Backup of your TA the DRM keys was backed up as well so when you will restore TA they will be back too.
IF I HELPED DO NOT SAY THANKS, CLICK IT.
My Evolution: Sony Xperia Z1 - UB + 4.3 Rooted + Deodexed, HTC HD2, HTC Diamond 2, HTC HD Blackstone, Nokia 7070 Prism, Qtek 9100, Nokia 3100, Motorola T720i, Nokia 3310, Sony Ericson PF 768 (Blue)

How Get Root on Sony Xperia Z1 with Locked Bootloader and the Latest Android 4.4
The Following User Says Thank You to eclyptos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

abbychauhan
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 547
Whatsoever.. My ph is already 4 months old so left with 8 months.. I ll make sure nothing happens to my Mobile.. Because after 12 months warranty is of no use