Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,995 Members 48,956 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

softbricked my LG G2

Tip us?

BobtheTechGuy
Old
(Last edited by BobtheTechGuy; 19th January 2014 at 06:15 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default softbricked my LG G2

I need some help guys. I am stuck in TWRP boot loop and cant get my phone to boot after a failed attempt to flash a rom.

I cant get ADB to work but i can still get into download mode on the phone and twrp.

Its a LG G2 on sprint ls980, I don't care if I have to go back to factory stock firmware I just need my phone working again asap

is there any way to get my flash drive(with a rom on it) to show up in TWRP? I have a usb OTG cable that i have used on this phone when it was working to transfer files about

G1_enthusiast
Old
Thanks Meter 292
yea by posting in the Q&A section.
Phone
HTC Touch pro II ---> Tmobile G1 ---> HTC HD2 ---> Tmobile G2 --> Samsung galaxy S II --> Samsung galaxy S3--> Sony Xperia "Zed"--->HTC one M7(Thank God, dont ever own a Sony)--->LG G2--->HTC one M8

Tablet

Tmobile Slate -----------> Blackberry playbook --------> Samsung galaxy Tab 10.1 ---------->Nexus 7 ---------------->Nexus 7 Second Gen ---------> Dell Venue 8 Pro

harryleplusfort
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy help !!

Hi, sorry for my english , I'm french

I wanted to flash a custom rom on my LG G2 D802 .
I wanted the Paranoid Android (PA +) with 4.3 JellyBean .

So I made the
Backup
Wipe data / factory reset
Wipe cache partition
Wipe dalvik Cache
After I
Choose zip ( custom ROM ) from sd card
Then I
Reboot System Now
And turn on my laptop, I get an error message saying

[640 ] started Fastboot Mode
[ 690] udc start ()

I realized I had to flash AOSP kernel before changing to a ROM paranoid . But my kernel is blocked and so I have to go back to the stock ROM
When I did this tutorial using lg tools , flashing stops at 49% with an error message .

I also saw that I could access the recovery mod by following this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...?t=2565904(but I saw that I could not otherwise reboot my phone after it was bricking ) and therefore flash my stock Rom which I had made the backup . But I do not know if the ROM has been saved and if it remained in my files after the Wipes.
If it is not there, is that in buying a micro USB ====> HUSB adapter, I could install a stock ROM from a USB key ? Or is there a way I can put files from my computer to my laptop which has no port micro sd?
And is what I could with my kernel "blocked " ?

Thank you very much