Ask a question

No registration required

softbricked my LG G2

OP BobtheTechGuy

19th January 2014, 07:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

21 posts
I need some help guys. I am stuck in TWRP boot loop and cant get my phone to boot after a failed attempt to flash a rom.

I cant get ADB to work but i can still get into download mode on the phone and twrp.

Its a LG G2 on sprint ls980, I don't care if I have to go back to factory stock firmware I just need my phone working again asap

is there any way to get my flash drive(with a rom on it) to show up in TWRP? I have a usb OTG cable that i have used on this phone when it was working to transfer files about
Last edited by BobtheTechGuy; 19th January 2014 at 07:15 AM.
19th January 2014, 07:31 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 314

2,199 posts
yea by posting in the Q&A section.
19th January 2014, 12:04 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Unhappy help !!
Hi, sorry for my english , I'm french

I wanted to flash a custom rom on my LG G2 D802 .
I wanted the Paranoid Android (PA +) with 4.3 JellyBean .

So I made the
Backup
Wipe data / factory reset
Wipe cache partition
Wipe dalvik Cache
After I
Choose zip ( custom ROM ) from sd card
Then I
Reboot System Now
And turn on my laptop, I get an error message saying

[640 ] started Fastboot Mode
[ 690] udc start ()

I realized I had to flash AOSP kernel before changing to a ROM paranoid . But my kernel is blocked and so I have to go back to the stock ROM
When I did this tutorial using lg tools , flashing stops at 49% with an error message .

I also saw that I could access the recovery mod by following this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...?t=2565904(but I saw that I could not otherwise reboot my phone after it was bricking ) and therefore flash my stock Rom which I had made the backup . But I do not know if the ROM has been saved and if it remained in my files after the Wipes.
If it is not there, is that in buying a micro USB ====> HUSB adapter, I could install a stock ROM from a USB key ? Or is there a way I can put files from my computer to my laptop which has no port micro sd?
And is what I could with my kernel "blocked " ?

Thank you very much
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread