OP johntuck77

19th January 2014, 06:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 8

54 posts
Donate to Me
More
I apologize before hand if this has been answered somewhere else before but I just can't seem to find it after hours of looking for it.
I am trying to create a monthly calendar widget with zooper similar to the S-planner widget or the A+calendar widget and I just can't find any pointers. If anyone has a template that I can modify or can point me in the right direction I would be very very grateful for their help.
Thanks everyone.
19th January 2014, 11:36 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by johntuck77

I apologize before hand if this has been answered somewhere else before but I just can't seem to find it after hours of looking for it.
I am trying to create a monthly calendar widget with zooper similar to the S-planner widget or the A+calendar widget and I just can't find any pointers. If anyone has a template that I can modify or can point me in the right direction I would be very very grateful for their help.
Thanks everyone.

Check this thread out.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2509023

The template for the calendar is attached on page 2. There seem to be some issues with the widget though, which is the reason the thread was created, but it might give you an idea on how to get going.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
calendar, monthly, widget
Previous Thread Next Thread