Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,458 Members 47,556 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Trying to create a Monthly Calendar widget

Tip us?

johntuck77
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
Default Trying to create a Monthly Calendar widget

I apologize before hand if this has been answered somewhere else before but I just can't seem to find it after hours of looking for it.
I am trying to create a monthly calendar widget with zooper similar to the S-planner widget or the A+calendar widget and I just can't find any pointers. If anyone has a template that I can modify or can point me in the right direction I would be very very grateful for their help.
Thanks everyone.
Personal Quote:
I flash so many roms that my phone thinks I am an exhibitionist !

If you like what I say hit the thanks button

RSNDL
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by johntuck77 View Post
I apologize before hand if this has been answered somewhere else before but I just can't seem to find it after hours of looking for it.
I am trying to create a monthly calendar widget with zooper similar to the S-planner widget or the A+calendar widget and I just can't find any pointers. If anyone has a template that I can modify or can point me in the right direction I would be very very grateful for their help.
Thanks everyone.
Check this thread out.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2509023

The template for the calendar is attached on page 2. There seem to be some issues with the widget though, which is the reason the thread was created, but it might give you an idea on how to get going.
Tags
calendar, monthly, widget