Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,563 Members 45,177 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

2 mistakes during flash, what can I do ?

Tip us?
 
geobart
Old
#11  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 48
Join Date: Aug 2008
adb didn't work, can't recognize my device with qdb devices command !!

anyway, I flash the stock rom in Download mode and then root, TWRP and custom Rom and everything is good now !!

thx for all
 
majdifa
Old
#12  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Nazareth
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkobas View Post
Just do adb sideload

Sent from my LG-G2 using Tapatalk
hi , if you can help me please help !!
i have rooted my g2 and installed twrp recovery
then i tried to flash cm 11
it started flashing then it says "fail"
i tried to reboot my phone
it get stuck on lg screen
then someone fixed it for me
i tried to flash PA rom it failed what i can do to flash the rom on my phone
 
mchlbenner
Old
#13  
mchlbenner's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 452
Posts: 1,489
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by majdifa View Post
hi , if you can help me please help !!
i have rooted my g2 and installed twrp recovery
then i tried to flash cm 11
it started flashing then it says "fail"
i tried to reboot my phone
it get stuck on lg screen
then someone fixed it for me
i tried to flash PA rom it failed what i can do to flash the rom on my phone
Im guessing your recovery is 2.6.3.2 you need twrp 2.6.3.3 to flash cm11



Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to mchlbenner For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
majdifa
Old
#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Nazareth
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchlbenner View Post
Im guessing your recovery is 2.6.3.2 you need twrp 2.6.3.3 to flash cm11



Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda premium
Thank you a lot

But I've got another problem,
I Installed TWRP 2.6.3.3
Then I downloaded CM 11 and g apps
Then I rebooted my phone into recovery
I have made back up
And then i wiped dalvik cache and cache
Then i have flashed CM 11 and google apps there was no "fails" or errors
But when installing the zip finished
I rebooted my phone the phone get stuck on CM logo ??
 
mchlbenner
Old
#15  
mchlbenner's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 452
Posts: 1,489
Join Date: Jul 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by majdifa View Post
Thank you a lot

But I've got another problem,
I Installed TWRP 2.6.3.3
Then I downloaded CM 11 and g apps
Then I rebooted my phone into recovery
I have made back up
And then i wiped dalvik cache and cache
Then i have flashed CM 11 and google apps there was no "fails" or errors
But when installing the zip finished
I rebooted my phone the phone get stuck on CM logo ??
Whipe system data and data then reboot.

Dont ever whipe internal data.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to mchlbenner For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes