FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[Q] TWRP laggy

104 posts
Thanks Meter: 8
 
By Iryon, Senior Member on 18th January 2014, 01:03 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi, yesterday i unlocked the bootloader, flashed TWRP recovery and flashed ViperOne Rom.
I found TWRP very laggy (sometimes it stucks for a minute) while navigating on the functions. Is it normal? I made a quick search on Google but i didn't found nothing about and i just wanna know why it's so laggy (maybe the version of the recovery, maybe whatelse).
 
 
18th January 2014, 12:00 PM |#2  
kamilmirza's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 347
 
More
TWRP version?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

my 2.6.3.4 gets stuck after flash but I press the power button until the lights blink & voila

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kamilmirza For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th January 2014, 11:19 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cagliari
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamilmirza

TWRP version?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

my 2.6.3.4 gets stuck after flash but I press the power button until the lights blink & voila

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I have 2.6.3.4 too, if screen goes off and i turn it on again with power button the lockscreen bar to swipe to unlock is laggy too.
Maybe is a problem of this version?
19th January 2014, 11:26 AM |#4  
kamilmirza's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 347
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iryon

I have 2.6.3.4 too, if screen goes off and i turn it on again with power button the lockscreen bar to swipe to unlock is laggy too.
Maybe is a problem of this version?

that's screen timeout
check it in settings

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kamilmirza For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th January 2014, 11:42 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cagliari
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamilmirza

that's screen timeout
check it in settings

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ok but the problem is not the timeout itself, rather the occasional lag and slowness in some aspects. I just thought the recovery was smooth just like any good Rom on this device. Am i wrong?
19th January 2014, 12:38 PM |#6  
kamilmirza's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 347
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iryon

Ok but the problem is not the timeout itself, rather the occasional lag and slowness in some aspects. I just thought the recovery was smooth just like any good Rom on this device. Am i wrong?

try 2.6.3.3
people have reported lag on 2.6.3.4

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kamilmirza For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th January 2014, 12:43 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Cagliari
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamilmirza

try 2.6.3.3
people have reported lag on 2.6.3.4

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I solved with downgrading Thanks a lot!
Can i ask you more? I can't mount internal storage through recovery, i want to put in internal storage last version of ViperOne and a theme for TWRP without booting normally and wasting time
Last edited by Iryon; 19th January 2014 at 12:45 PM.
19th January 2014, 01:23 PM |#8  
kamilmirza's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 347
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iryon

I solved with downgrading Thanks a lot!
Can i ask you more? I can't mount internal storage through recovery, i want to put in internal storage last version of ViperOne and a theme for TWRP without booting normally and wasting time

you cannot mount internal storage via recovery on HTC One
you can push your ROM or any other files by "adb sideload"
here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2318497

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

or just use "adb push"

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kamilmirza For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes