Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,599 Members 43,405 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

(REQ)Android 4.4.2 TW missing lockscreen effects

Tip us?

sephkateno
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default (REQ)Android 4.4.2 TW missing lockscreen effects

Hello when I first bought my note 3 (4.3) in the lockscreen settings when you selected swipe you had three choices none watercolor and ripple effect now when I selected none it would show the lights effect like on galaxy s 4 this wasn't a mod it had it with the official firmware.And on most customized if not all roms on xda they had the mod for the ink that would show on the ripples when you used your s pen to appear with the finger too since I updated to 4.4.2 these two functions fell out of the window I just was hoping someone with some development skills could make these work with 4.4.2. Anyone??

not-i
Old
Thanks Meter 6,091

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sephkateno View Post
Hello when I first bought my note 3 (4.3) in the lockscreen settings when you selected swipe you had three choices none watercolor and ripple effect now when I selected none it would show the lights effect like on galaxy s 4 this wasn't a mod it had it with the official firmware.And on most customized if not all roms on xda they had the mod for the ink that would show on the ripples when you used your s pen to appear with the finger too since I updated to 4.4.2 these two functions fell out of the window I just was hoping someone with some development skills could make these work with 4.4.2. Anyone??
There's lots of changes in the smali so it is going to take some time to work out how to do the finger ink. I did it first with Note 3 but having trouble with it at the moment so you will need to wait I'm afraid

Samsung Galaxy Note 3
* Sweet Rom V21 GNH1 4.4.2

More of my Roms and Mods

My Facebook

If I helped you please press "Thanks", and if you helped I will do the same
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not-i For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

micky387
Old
Thanks Meter 406
yes.Thanks dev for your work
Hate more in more Samsung for their policy .....

sephkateno
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by not-i View Post
There's lots of changes in the smali so it is going to take some time to work out how to do the finger ink. I did it first with Note 3 but having trouble with it at the moment so you will need to wait I'm afraid
Thank you for the feedback I hope it will be possible then soon what about the lights effect? Same case? I heard samsung released the source code for 4.4.2 but not for note 3....will that help in our case...or not?