Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,606 Members 48,606 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The upcoming Nexus 10

Tip us?

fsured
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Default The upcoming Nexus 10

I have been very pleased with Asus products for 10yrs now. Even the Prime with its faults and annoying issues I felt was a nice hardware. The same with the TF700. Fine it has lag and game developers seem to skip making their software compatiable with it. But my device runs great for my needs.

I came across an article that mentions Asus is looking to be the manufacture for the next Nexus 10. What are other TF700 owners thought on this? I'm currently waiting on the next wave of tablets to be announched before getting a new one. Nothing except for the current Sony Xperia tablet or TF701 have my interest. If I find one of these on a price is right for me type of sale, I will snatch it up.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/09...rld-inventory/

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 12,747

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fsured View Post
I have been very pleased with Asus products for 10yrs now. Even the Prime with its faults and annoying issues I felt was a nice hardware. The same with the TF700. Fine it has lag and game developers seem to skip making their software compatiable with it. But my device runs great for my needs.

I came across an article that mentions Asus is looking to be the manufacture for the next Nexus 10. What are other TF700 owners thought on this? I'm currently waiting on the next wave of tablets to be announched before getting a new one. Nothing except for the current Sony Xperia tablet or TF701 have my interest. If I find one of these on a price is right for me type of sale, I will snatch it up.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/09...rld-inventory/
That is an old article and Asus never confirmed they are making it. I'll see it when I believe it. There are just as many rumours saying Samsung will make it which will much more likely.

fsured
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Ah. It showed up as new in Flipboard for me and it never occurred for me to check the date. Darn, I had gotten excited there.

Thanks for the info.