Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,988 Members 44,858 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Official support for Galaxy Tab 7 Plus and 7.7 ( P6200 , P6210 , P6800 and P6810 )

Tip us?

juniorhxcx
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Default Official support for Galaxy Tab 7 Plus and 7.7 ( P6200 , P6210 , P6800 and P6810 )

First I 'm sorry for this my English!

We know that the Galaxy SII is one of the most popular gadgets that have , and even receive several Customs Roms , even the hardware the same as not being friendly with the developer apparently , but the success and quality of ROMs is incredible .

Because of this , came through this post , ask for them to give attention to the 7-inch Tablet from Samsung , especially the Plus series, which has a great hardware , even for the times , briefly have the same CPU and GPU Galaxy SII .

Because of this , I may be wrong , but I believe the quality of this team of developers, who could reuse much of the code of the Galaxy SII adapting to these devices .

We do have some Customs unofficial ROMs , but none of them reached the level of being fully functional ( Wifi , 3G , Mass Storage , FC , ​​etc. ) , some things always have problems that hinder normal use . Have stayed up jealous of other devices that receive Roms officers enjoy an amazing quality even in Beta ( Nightly ) state until I was already regretting having bought my appliance, although it helps me a lot with my studies , and I hope to finish programming languages ​​and start working with Android and also help others .

So I fortifico my application to work with these Tablets 7 " which is still an Android 4.4.2 Kitkat would run smoothly , and I guarantee that has a mass of users that would be happy to enjoy a lightweight , functional , beautiful ROM , . everything the Kitkat has to offer will be even great, please affix these devices : Galaxy Tab Plus 7 " and 7.7 " ( P6200 , P6210 , P6800 and O6810 ) .

buharim
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Tab 7.0 Plus series

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniorhxcx View Post
First I 'm sorry for this my English!

We know that the Galaxy SII is one of the most popular gadgets that have , and even receive several Customs Roms , even the hardware the same as not being friendly with the developer apparently , but the success and quality of ROMs is incredible .

Because of this , came through this post , ask for them to give attention to the 7-inch Tablet from Samsung , especially the Plus series, which has a great hardware , even for the times , briefly have the same CPU and GPU Galaxy SII .

Because of this , I may be wrong , but I believe the quality of this team of developers, who could reuse much of the code of the Galaxy SII adapting to these devices .

We do have some Customs unofficial ROMs , but none of them reached the level of being fully functional ( Wifi , 3G , Mass Storage , FC , ​​etc. ) , some things always have problems that hinder normal use . Have stayed up jealous of other devices that receive Roms officers enjoy an amazing quality even in Beta ( Nightly ) state until I was already regretting having bought my appliance, although it helps me a lot with my studies , and I hope to finish programming languages ​​and start working with Android and also help others .

So I fortifico my application to work with these Tablets 7 " which is still an Android 4.4.2 Kitkat would run smoothly , and I guarantee that has a mass of users that would be happy to enjoy a lightweight , functional , beautiful ROM , . everything the Kitkat has to offer will be even great, please affix these devices : Galaxy Tab Plus 7 " and 7.7 " ( P6200 , P6210 , P6800 and O6810 ) .

Dear friends,

I really agree to the things which you have told. As most of the developers are focusing only on the hit devices which the people actually fear to change the ROM due to their warranty void. But people like us try new devices and new ROM because of the curiosity and for better understanding, for such we are not getting enough support, even for the few those who try to develop also.
I request those who are familiar in this kind of development, please help each other so that we will be able to support all kind of devices, or atleast the best hardware products.

Thank You