Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,422 Members 42,998 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

kitkat dialer search problem

Tip us?

ChiefIlliniwek5
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default kitkat dialer search problem

I installed the nightly for cm11 from today hoping that I would have the dialer search feature that allows you to look up business phone numbers. The default dialer that comes with cm11 didn't seem to have this feature. When I did a google search I found out that you have to install a seperate dialer app with this capability. After installing the zip, the text box in the dialer said I could search for contacts or locations, but every attempt to search for a business didn't work. It only gave me contact results. Has anyone else had this issue?

jjjohnson82282
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefIlliniwek5 View Post
I installed the nightly for cm11 from today hoping that I would have the dialer search feature that allows you to look up business phone numbers. The default dialer that comes with cm11 didn't seem to have this feature. When I did a google search I found out that you have to install a seperate dialer app with this capability. After installing the zip, the text box in the dialer said I could search for contacts or locations, but every attempt to search for a business didn't work. It only gave me contact results. Has anyone else had this issue?
Check out page 2 in the themes and apps section for 4.4 Google now search.