Default [Q] SIM Service

Hi

I'd appreciate some advice on a message that displays on arriving at my Note 2's home screen after on turning on/starting up. I've only noticed this since updating to Android 4.3 UK stock. When I turn on the device and arrive at the home screen (from it being off), a window displays where I have to select the SIM service. I have two choices, T Mobile/EE or Virgin. Being a T Mobile customer I select the T Mobile/EE option and then there are no issues with the operation of the device.

I have chosen "automatic selection" of network in Settings-Mobile Networks etc, but this makes no difference. Also, when the device starts up "EE" displays on the bottom part of the lock screen, so the correct network is being selected on start up.

Although it's not a big issue, I can't understand why I now see this message on the home screen almost every time I start up my phone. For information, I have also tried a new SIM card.

Any advice would be appreciated. I guess I just want to know if this is normal behaviour with Android 4.3.

Thank you.