Post Reply

[Q] One X stuck on logo with other firmwares

18th January 2014, 11:16 PM   |  #1  
MarianG's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Constanta
Thanks Meter: 2
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Hello,
I've got this model and is very strange;
before I receive it other one made a format via twrp to the system and all the other data.
The phone now goes only in fastboot and in custom recvery.
I flashed a lot of different firmwares but the phone don't power on.
Stays only in HTC Logo.
The only firmware that is working with it is this: cm-10.1.3-endeavoru.zip
The details for this phone in fastboot are this:
Code:
(bootloader) version: 0.5a
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.39.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 5.1204.162.29
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 3.18.401.1
(bootloader) serialno: HT**********
(bootloader) imei: 35918**********
(bootloader) product: endeavoru
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-T30S
(bootloader) modelid: PJ4610000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__Y13
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4017mV
(bootloader) devpower: 89
(bootloader) partition-layout: None
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: None
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 2
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
I've searched firmware by it's original CID but I didn't found.
Any idea to fix it because I don't wanna let it with cm10.
Thanks!
19th January 2014, 12:08 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarianG

Hello,
I've got this model and is very strange;
before I receive it other one made a format via twrp to the system and all the other data.
The phone now goes only in fastboot and in custom recvery.
I flashed a lot of different firmwares but the phone don't power on.
Stays only in HTC Logo.
The only firmware that is working with it is this: cm-10.1.3-endeavoru.zip
The details for this phone in fastboot are this:

Code:
(bootloader) version: 0.5a
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.39.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 5.1204.162.29
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 3.18.401.1
(bootloader) serialno: HT**********
(bootloader) imei: 35918**********
(bootloader) product: endeavoru
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-T30S
(bootloader) modelid: PJ4610000
(bootloader) cidnum: HTC__Y13
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4017mV
(bootloader) devpower: 89
(bootloader) partition-layout: None
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: None
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 2
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
I've searched firmware by it's original CID but I didn't found.
Any idea to fix it because I don't wanna let it with cm10.
Thanks!

Try flashing this recovery
The Following User Says Thank You to teamomivida For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th January 2014, 12:23 PM   |  #3  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,504
 
13,948 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
You have to flash the boot.img via fastboot ! I think you are booting different roms with the CM kernel, hence the bootloop/stuck at logo.

Different rom = flash boot.img, full wipe in recovery, install rom......

Only flash the above recovery if you are planning to install a kitkat rom. If you want to flash any other rom i suggest philz 5.15

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yqzlpqo8il...y%205.15.9.img
Last edited by Mr Hofs; 19th January 2014 at 01:09 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hofs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th January 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #4  
MarianG's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Constanta
Thanks Meter: 2
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

You have to flash the boot.img via fastboot ! I think you are booting different roms with the CM kernel, hence the bootloop/stuck at logo.

Different rom = flash boot.img, full wipe in recovery, install rom....

Sorry but I don't understand something: what boot file do I have to write via fastboot?
I'm already using philz_touch_5.15.9-endeavoru.img and I don't wanna install kitkat rom.
So I have to extract the "boot.img" from my custom recovery that I have and flash it via fastboot or what?
Thanks!
19th January 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #5  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,504
 
13,948 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Yes via fastboot, fastboot flash boot boot.img

With that i mean the boot.img from the rom.zip ofcourse ....
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hofs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th January 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #6  
MarianG's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Constanta
Thanks Meter: 2
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

Yes via fastboot, fastboot flash boot boot.img

With that i mean the boot.img from the rom.zip ofcourse ....

Thanks man,
I wrote in it this JB firmware and is OK now.
Regards!
19th January 2014, 03:50 PM   |  #7  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,504
 
13,948 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Good !

CASE CLOSED !

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes