S Note 3.0 app

Search This thread

Eddie_Brock

Nov 8, 2010
Thanks for this updated SNote! It works pretty well on my stock 4.3 rom, with only two issues.

One: the app force closes when importing notes from the previous version. No big deal, I don't use it much.

Two: The widget is 4x4, and will not fit on the SPen page. This is fairly important to me, as I only ever use the app when I pull my pen out.

It's certainly a nicer looking UI, and potentially more useful app than it's predecessor.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda app-developers app

ProFresh4

Mar 20, 2013
Tampa/Lutz FL
Thanks for this updated SNote! It works pretty well on my stock 4.3 rom, with only two issues.

One: the app force closes when importing notes from the previous version. No big deal, I don't use it much.

Two: The widget is 4x4, and will not fit on the SPen page. This is fairly important to me, as I only ever use the app when I pull my pen out.

It's certainly a nicer looking UI, and potentially more useful app than it's predecessor.

I didn't get any force closes when I imported

As for the widget I Apex Pro so I resized it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

figyu

Dec 5, 2013
Hi, I am using I317 (att & DN3 v.3.2).
I also can't update it.
Should I delete S Note first, and then install this file (api in the op)?
Plz reply.

Eddie_Brock

Nov 8, 2010
The widget is 4x4, and will not fit on the SPen page. This is fairly important to me, as I only ever use the app when I pull my pen out.

Correction: when you use your S Pen to hold down on widget, it allows you to resize it. I've now ditched the previous version completely. Thanks again.

Artstar

Dec 29, 2012
Has to be a stock based MK6 note 2 rom. Ditto note is a note 3 port.

I see. That explains why I keep getting the error code -13 upon attempted installation.

Since I can only really use it as a viewer now that the Note 3 seems to have Action Memo as its primary notepad, is there any way I can stop the Samsung App store from notifying me about this one app without preventing all others? I've got the app updates notification switched off for now but I was hoping to isolate it to the S Note app only.

premiatul

Sep 25, 2010
Can we please have another download link? The one in the OP is empty.

Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

sharpeyedman

Mar 27, 2011
I would really appreciate it if someone can give working link.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts