[Q] Will i lose camera quality if i use nexus camera instead of stock ?

Search This thread

dazkyl

Jan 23, 2011
Will i lose quality from my note 3's camera if instead i use the stock one , i use the nexus camera and gallery ?

I mean i can still choose the 13mp option in the nexus camera because i tried it but it's not with black bars on top and bottom like the stock camera 13mp option.

Thanks.

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
Will i lose quality from my note 3's camera if instead i use the stock one , i use the nexus camera and gallery ?

I mean i can still choose the 13mp option in the nexus camera because i tried it but it's not with black bars on top and bottom like the stock camera 13mp option.

Thanks.

im on cm11 with stock nexus camera when im on 13mp i do get black lines ,seems to be as good as stock tw just no bells and whistles

sweatingmytittsoff

Jul 19, 2013

Thanks.

I dont see why you would mate, 13mp is 13mp

jaythenut

Sep 6, 2012
I was going to use this one ''http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2588892''

What are the differences ?

Yeah that one is cool as well
Try them both see what one suits you the battery life on the one i use is insane i lost 1%in 9 hours standby and 5 hours screen on