[Q] I restsrt the device every time i add tone to notifition folder to be visible

OP subrban

19th January 2014, 08:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5

252 posts
My rom is slimbean, and i need to restsrt the device every time i add tones to notification folser to be visible in the ring tone selecter, is ther any way beter than this ?
19th January 2014, 02:28 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2,689

7,122 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by subrban

My rom is slimbean, and i need to restsrt the device every time i add tones to notification folser to be visible in the ring tone selecter, is ther any way beter than this ?

May be media is not being scanned added. Check if this app named Rescan Media ROOT if of any use to you. It will do as its name says..
19th January 2014, 04:05 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

252 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiamodeln91

May be media is not being scanned added. Check if this app named Rescan Media ROOT if of any use to you. It will do as its name says..

I already installed it, but it seems useless , I operate as it says , did this app worked with you before ?
19th January 2014, 04:10 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 2,689

7,122 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by subrban

I already installed it, but it seems useless , I operate as it says , did this app worked with you before ?

Yes.. it has worked for me in the past when new photos added were not shown in the gallery and after running this, it used to get displayed.
19th January 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

252 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiamodeln91

Yes.. it has worked for me in the past when new photos added were not shown in the gallery and after running this, it used to get displayed.

It could be working on photos only, really I am suffering with this issue
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread