Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,758 Members 38,506 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] I restsrt the device every time i add tone to notifition folder to be visible

Tip us?

subrban
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default [Q] I restsrt the device every time i add tone to notifition folder to be visible

My rom is slimbean, and i need to restsrt the device every time i add tones to notification folser to be visible in the ring tone selecter, is ther any way beter than this ?

nokiamodeln91
Old
Thanks Meter 2659
Quote:
Originally Posted by subrban View Post
My rom is slimbean, and i need to restsrt the device every time i add tones to notification folser to be visible in the ring tone selecter, is ther any way beter than this ?
May be media is not being scanned added. Check if this app named Rescan Media ROOT if of any use to you. It will do as its name says..

subrban
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiamodeln91 View Post
May be media is not being scanned added. Check if this app named Rescan Media ROOT if of any use to you. It will do as its name says..
I already installed it, but it seems useless , I operate as it says , did this app worked with you before ?

nokiamodeln91
Old
Thanks Meter 2659
Quote:
Originally Posted by subrban View Post
I already installed it, but it seems useless , I operate as it says , did this app worked with you before ?
Yes.. it has worked for me in the past when new photos added were not shown in the gallery and after running this, it used to get displayed.

subrban
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokiamodeln91 View Post
Yes.. it has worked for me in the past when new photos added were not shown in the gallery and after running this, it used to get displayed.
It could be working on photos only, really I am suffering with this issue