Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,099 Members 45,966 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HELP!!! Flashed google play rom without SS-OFF and didn't have a backup

Tip us?
 
xhydrok9x
Old
#21  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray View Post
You can also download HTC sync manager. It will install drivers for you + the crappy htc sync soft. When the install finish, uninstall htc sync, the drivers will still be there.

when your drivers are correctly installed you should see those 2 lines in windows device manager


after go back to your cmd prompt and test again with

Code:
Select Code
adb devices
should output something like

Code:
Select Code
List of devices attached
HTXXXXXXXXX    recovery
Ok so I got it to where I can push zips to the device. Can any of you tell me where I can get a stock rom for this phone that I can flash with S-on? I truly appreciate all the help you guys have provided me so far.
 
alray
Old
#22  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 931
Posts: 2,399
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Montreal

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhydrok9x View Post
Ok so I got it to where I can push zips to the device. Can any of you tell me where I can get a stock rom for this phone that I can flash with S-on? I truly appreciate all the help you guys have provided me so far.
boot in bootloader, select fastboot then connect phone to pc
open cmd prompt from your fastboot/adb folder
copy paste output of this command
Code:
Select Code
fastboot getvar all
minus emei and sn
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot
 
xhydrok9x
Old
#23  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray View Post
boot in bootloader, select fastboot then connect phone to pc
open cmd prompt from your fastboot/adb folder
copy paste output of this command
Code:
Select Code
fastboot getvar all
minus emei and sn
Click image for larger version

Name:	getvar.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	2522828
 
alray
Old
#24  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 931
Posts: 2,399
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Montreal

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhydrok9x View Post
With 1.44 hboot, Cid BS_US001 and MID PN0712000 you can simply use the developers edition RUU.exe, no need to adb push a rom.
download this file: http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_u...9-1540-16-exe/

connect phone to pc and run the ruu.exe (just double click the ruu.exe in windows and follow instructions)
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
xhydrok9x
Old
#25  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray View Post
With 1.44 hboot, Cid BS_US001 and MID PN0712000 you can simply use the developers edition RUU.exe, no need to adb push a rom.
download this file: http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_u...9-1540-16-exe/

connect phone to pc and run the ruu.exe (just double click the ruu.exe in windows and follow instructions)
Should the phone be in bootloader or recovery mode for this?
 
alray
Old
#26  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 931
Posts: 2,399
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Montreal

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xhydrok9x View Post
Should the phone be in bootloader or recovery mode for this?
just plug it in pc when normally booted in OS and you should be fine and then start the ruu.exe. The ruu.exe is fail proof so it will not try to flash anything if it detect wrong parameters.
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Browse the Internet with the Innovative Atlas Web Browser

For the most part, Chrome, Firefox, and Dolphin Browser have no real rivals among … more

Choose from Over a Thousand Battery Styles with 3Minit Battery Mod

The battery style in stock Android looks pretty dull. It doesn’t … more

Organize Your Cloud Storage Files with Unclouded

Cloud storage services like Dropbox or Google Drive have grown in popularity dramatically … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Blur Your System Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV

Listen, we love innovative applications and modules that … more