Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,684 Members 47,979 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia V converted into xperia vc

Tip us?
 
austinrajiv26
Old
#11  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Manglore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Hu View Post
So could you flash the rom?
My V was converted into a Xperia T
and first I flashed the AOKP rom then was able to install all others
Actually i cant coz the flashtool says error and the device doesnt stay in boot mode and since every roms are made for xperia v not vc i cannot flash the cyanogenmod or any other roms
first i have to change my laps os and then i hope i can perform flashing
 
Allen Hu
Old
#12  
Allen Hu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 889
Posts: 1,114
Join Date: May 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinrajiv26 View Post
Actually i cant coz the flashtool says error and the device doesnt stay in boot mode and since every roms are made for xperia v not vc i cannot flash the cyanogenmod or any other roms
first i have to change my laps os and then i hope i can perform flashing
Well there's nothing to do with flashtool....
Just go to CWM and flash the AOKP in the link I gave you.
Try and see if it works.
My Devices:
Xperia V
HTC Desire S
Xperia Mini Pro
 
austinrajiv26
Old
#13  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Manglore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Hu View Post
Well there's nothing to do with flashtool....
Just go to CWM and flash the AOKP in the link I gave you.
Try and see if it works.
okay i tot u said to flash by flashtool !!
okay ill flash now as u suggested sir
 
Gasai Yuno
Old
#14  
Gasai Yuno's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 338
Posts: 721
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Rausu
I suppose the main issue is that the phone runs LT25c baseband which is CDMA. How will flashing AOKP solve that issue?
Programmed Sun: DJ SUEE / e-Amusement Network: DJ XIAEX

Sony LT25i “Tsubasa” (stock rooted, w/locked bootloader).
Previously on “The Misadventures of a Certain Pettanko”: Sony J5, Sony Z5, Ericsson R520m, Ericsson T68, Motorola V547, Nokia 9300, Motorola DROID2 GLOBAL.
Please do not press the “Thanks” button under my posts unless you are sure that the post in question actually helped you in some way. Thanks in advance.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gasai Yuno For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Allen Hu
Old
(Last edited by Allen Hu; 18th January 2014 at 08:45 AM.)
#15  
Allen Hu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 889
Posts: 1,114
Join Date: May 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gasai Yuno View Post
I suppose the main issue is that the phone runs LT25c baseband which is CDMA. How will flashing AOKP solve that issue?
Well I have no idea :P
Last time my phone was converted into Xperia T
I couldn't flash any rom but AOKP 4.3 (Don't know why)
And After flashing AOKP I could flash all other Roms......

Flashing won't solve the problem.....
My flash was successfull but it's was still knowing my phone as "mint"
So I tried this:
1.Flash AOKP(worked
2.reboot, and go to CWM(not booting to Rom
Then flashing others worked fine
My Devices:
Xperia V
HTC Desire S
Xperia Mini Pro
 
austinrajiv26
Old
#16  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Manglore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Hu View Post
Well I have no idea :P
Last time my phone was converted into Xperia T
I couldn't flash any rom but AOKP 4.3 (Don't know why)
And After flashing AOKP I could flash all other Roms......

Flashing won't solve the problem.....
My flash was successfull but it's was still knowing my phone as "mint"
So I tried this:
1.Flash AOKP(worked
2.reboot, and go to CWM(not booting to Rom
Then flashing others worked fine
so whats ua suggestion should i flash your AOKP or not ???
 
Allen Hu
Old
#17  
Allen Hu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 889
Posts: 1,114
Join Date: May 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinrajiv26 View Post
so whats ua suggestion should i flash your AOKP or not ???
obviously yes ( the AOKP isn't mine
Just try flashing it
My Devices:
Xperia V
HTC Desire S
Xperia Mini Pro
The Following User Says Thank You to Allen Hu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
austinrajiv26
Old
#18  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 13
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Manglore
Angry Got the device back!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen Hu View Post
Try flashing this then flash another rom
http://goo.im/devs/aokp/tsubasa/aokp...ilestone-1.zip
@Allen Hu
u saved ma money sit thanks alot i flashed AOKP suggested by U
and now running jb its amazing sir thank uuuuuuuuuuuuu
 
Allen Hu
Old
#19  
Allen Hu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 889
Posts: 1,114
Join Date: May 2012

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinrajiv26 View Post
@Allen Hu
u saved ma money sit thanks alot i flashed AOKP suggested by U
and now running jb its amazing sir thank uuuuuuuuuuuuu
You're welcome my friend. We have the same situation.

Sent from my Xperia V using Tapatalk
My Devices:
Xperia V
HTC Desire S
Xperia Mini Pro

The Following User Says Thank You to Allen Hu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes