FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

[Q] how to send rom to htc one

211 posts
Thanks Meter: 29
 
By robertus23, Senior Member on 19th January 2014, 04:39 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
hello
i have problem-i just do factory reset in twpr recovery and format all my data on "sdcard"
how can i now push rom zip file to sdcard becouse my htc one have no os?
try tu push zip file to adb push but didnīt work
please help
 
 
19th January 2014, 04:46 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,100
 
More
adb sideload
The Following User Says Thank You to BenPope For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th January 2014, 05:07 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag maribor
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenPope

adb sideload

i did but didnīt worked-i reboot in recovery (twrp 2.6.3.4) ADB sideload ,start adb sideload in adb write "adb sideload name.zip" but nothings happend
19th January 2014, 05:29 PM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertus23

i did but didnīt worked-i reboot in recovery (twrp 2.6.3.4) ADB sideload ,start adb sideload in adb write "adb sideload name.zip" but nothings happend

try with 2.6.3.3, some users have reported problems with 2.6.3.4
The Following User Says Thank You to nkk71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th January 2014, 05:35 PM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag maribor
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkk71

try with 2.6.3.3, some users have reported problems with 2.6.3.4

did too but when i type adb sideload rom.zip in prom.window write device not found - but when i type adb device list is my phone on the list
19th January 2014, 05:48 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag maribor
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertus23

did too but when i type adb sideload rom.zip in prom.window write device not found - but when i type adb device list is my phone on the list

thanks BenPope and nkk71 for help
it was my mistake -i didnīt see that i have twrp 2.6.3.4 recovery installed

thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes