Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Help, system crash

OP ScarletHoy

17th January 2014, 12:00 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello, I don't know very much about technology and so I thought I could come here and maybe someone would know what has happened to my lovely tablet. I have had the Nexus 10 tablet for two days. After charging it over 8 hours when I first recieved it, the already battery seems pretty shady, using a 20% writing two facebook messages and one email. I brought it back to the store and was told that my GPS was on and that was why, I decided to give it another go. Took it home, reacharged all night and in the morning there is a weird screen. It's the Android green man, lying on his back with his belly (with keypad) open. It says, and has said for 8 hours today, "Downloading... Do not turn off target!!!" At the top left of the screen it says
Start
Device Information
Product name: manta
Variant: wifi
H/W Version: 8
Bootloader version: MANTALJ12a
Carrier Info: NONE
Serial Number: R32D801VNPK
Lock State: LOCKED
Reboot Mode Flag: None

Can anyone help me? I do not know what to do.... It says to not turn it off and I'm afraid of hurting the device. Nothing works by tapping the device. Has anyone seen this before, or had this happen to their brand new Nexus 10?
Thank you for your time
19th January 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 8

83 posts
More
Just press the power button, you will be fine, I have no idea how your tablet booted into that all by itself though..

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread