No registration required

Caller display picture issue

OP kikuratab

19th January 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

13 posts
Hi,

I have searched all over the forum, but cannot find the answer. When I dial out, the contact picture of the person I am calling shows up on the screen just fine, but if a person calls me it does not.

I have tried re-adding pictures to the contacts to no avail. Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Nick
19th January 2014, 06:04 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 23

172 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikuratab

Hi,

I have searched all over the forum, but cannot find the answer. When I dial out, the contact picture of the person I am calling shows up on the screen just fine, but if a person calls me it does not.

I have tried re-adding pictures to the contacts to no avail. Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks in advance,

Nick

Strange issue, I'm just going to throw it out there (I have no idea if it would help at all).
But when I was trying to sync high quality photos for my contacts, it wouldn't show up no matter what I did.
I cleared contacts and contacts data within system > manage apps, and then re-synced and I was able to get the high quality images that I originally uploaded through gmail.

Maybe give that a shot to see if it helps?
The Following User Says Thank You to yyz123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th January 2014, 07:11 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yyz123

Strange issue, I'm just going to throw it out there (I have no idea if it would help at all).
But when I was trying to sync high quality photos for my contacts, it wouldn't show up no matter what I did.
I cleared contacts and contacts data within system > manage apps, and then re-synced and I was able to get the high quality images that I originally uploaded through gmail.

Maybe give that a shot to see if it helps?

Thank-you. I don't know why this worked but it certainly seems to have done so.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread