Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,659 Members 43,824 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Onscreen Navigation Buttons.

Tip us?

jesusernesto24
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Onscreen Navigation Buttons.

I got a crack where the the capacitive buttons are, and they stopped working. I was wondering if there's a way to enable the on screen navigation buttons. I'm rooted and running CM 10.2.

I don't have enough money right now to get a replacement, so I just need the phone to be usable for now.

Whiplashh
Old
Thanks Meter 1464
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2085266

[MOD] Enable Navigation bar/ disable HW keys(Nexus 4 style)

Hope it helps!

- Whiplashh
This one is sent using XDA Premium on my Sprint Optimus G
Need Help? Private Message me! Don't forget to hit that thanks button if I helped!
-
Devices: Evo Shift 4G (Dead) - Evo 4g (OG) - Sprint LG Optimus S - Sprint Galaxy S3 - Sprint Optimus G (LGOG) - Google Nexus 7 (2013)
ROM: All running Stock or some form of Cyanogenmod. (CM7, 10, or 11). Except the Galaxy S3, it has some Wicked Sensations.
Current Devices: Sprint Optimus G, Google Nexus 7

dheyvis
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusernesto24 View Post
I got a crack where the the capacitive buttons are, and they stopped working. I was wondering if there's a way to enable the on screen navigation buttons. I'm rooted and running CM 10.2.

I don't have enough money right now to get a replacement, so I just need the phone to be usable for now.
My home capacitive button stopped working. There is an app called "swipe" that will help you. On screen swipes in certain directions can be mapped to the function of the buttons.