rooting droid developers edition?

OP scallawag

19th January 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

17 posts
I have the droid maxx developers edition with an unlocked boot loader. I have read that with an unlocked boot loader the new droids are easy to root but haven't seen and methods. I'm really new at this but can follow directions. Like after soft bricking my maxx trying to upgrade to 4.4 I restored to 4.2.2 using ADB Telnet ETC. I am now on 4.4 and would like to root can anyone send me in the right direction. The boot loader is unlocked.

Also a site, page, glossery of terms like Side Loading ETC. That would be very helpful.
19th January 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #2  
Flag Rochester, NY
Thanks Meter: 175

529 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scallawag

I have the droid maxx developers edition with an unlocked boot loader. I have read that with an unlocked boot loader the new droids are easy to root but haven't seen and methods. I'm really new at this but can follow directions. Like after soft bricking my maxx trying to upgrade to 4.4 I restored to 4.2.2 using ADB Telnet ETC. I am now on 4.4 and would like to root can anyone send me in the right direction. The boot loader is unlocked.

Also a site, page, glossery of terms like Side Loading ETC. That would be very helpful.

Don't know too much about it but found this. Hope it helps.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2601721

[Q] Dev Edition Maxx - how to get root access / possible Stock Recovery problem?

Sent from my KitKat Ultra
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread