[Q] Using flash player on android with Hebrew
I am trying to run flash website with my Android device(Galaxy S3 Jelly Bean 4.3). The website built for Internet Explorer only , but i succeed runming it on my FireFox browser on my PC. When i am trying to run this website on my phone , it run properly except of one thing : the Hebrew shows Gibberish.
I tried to put an image but i couldn't!
I know that Adobe stop publishing Android flash player, but it still can be download from Adobe's website.
I search on the Internet and tried a lot of things:
- Flash Player isn't influenced of the browser encoding.
- I tried to replace a lot of browsers of android, no one solve the problem.
- After understanding the locale can be the problem i decided to make my IE on my PC show the same Gibresih. I change the religion on my windows 7 control panel and my IE showed the same problem.
- My device is English but i use application like customlocale2 ( I tried alot of those application). i tried to run the website on my friend galaxy s3 (genuine Hebrew) and the same thing happend.
- After searching on the internet i found this [link] which show how to change Firefox config on android device. I saw that the locate isn't for Hebrew. I tried to change all the configs that look like related to locale from my PC FireFox(couldn't find how to import config to Firefox android) but the same thing happended. (Maybe i miss some configs).
- Firefox doesn't have Hebrew edition to android device yet.
- When i tried it on My Google Chorme on my PC , the same thing happend. when i change the language of Google Chrome (including UI) and tried it works!
- I tried to enter to other Flash site i know and the Hebrew was upside-down.
Hoping to find an answer
Thanks in advance,