[Q] Problems with mounting SD-Card

OP Wadu436

18th January 2014, 09:51 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

47 posts
More
Hello people,

I have a problem with my external sd card and my internal usb storage (the 1.2GB one)
The apps on my phone say it isnt mounted, and when i go into recovery mode and i mount sdcard1, the apps still can't find it (i think it gets unmounted). I really need to fix this because my music is on the sdcard.

My phone:
Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 GT-S6500D
CyanogenMod 11
CWM 6.0.4.5
External SD-Card: 32GB MicroSDHC Class 4

CWM can acces the external storage but not the internal
Last edited by Wadu436; 18th January 2014 at 11:03 AM. Reason: CWM
19th January 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadu436

Hello people,

I have a problem with my external sd card and my internal usb storage (the 1.2GB one)
The apps on my phone say it isnt mounted, and when i go into recovery mode and i mount sdcard1, the apps still can't find it (i think it gets unmounted). I really need to fix this because my music is on the sdcard.

My phone:
Samsung Galaxy Mini 2 GT-S6500D
CyanogenMod 11
CWM 6.0.4.5
External SD-Card: 32GB MicroSDHC Class 4

CWM can acces the external storage but not the internal

If you want to use a "sdcard0" maybe you must be rollback to CM 10.1 (or 10.2 if it's does works...) - Now CM11 with sdcard0 it's doesn't works around... Maybe I will be wait to March or may to Fix a sdcard/Camcorder problems... When Now I switching to CM 10.1 and Performance it's not bad but I will be switch to Gingerbread Lite ROM for The ram (~128MB of 398MB) - Even I trying "USB Mass Storage" and that's works only on External SD [sdcard1] When it's not a lost about a Builds...
19th January 2014, 08:49 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

47 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IlluminatiPL

If you want to use a "sdcard0" maybe you must be rollback to CM 10.1 (or 10.2 if it's does works...) - Now CM11 with sdcard0 it's doesn't works around... Maybe I will be wait to March or may to Fix a sdcard/Camcorder problems... When Now I switching to CM 10.1 and Performance it's not bad but I will be switch to Gingerbread Lite ROM for The ram (~128MB of 398MB) - Even I trying "USB Mass Storage" and that's works only on External SD [sdcard1] When it's not a lost about a Builds...

Thanks for the tip, but i already found a (kind of) solution.
I now use a modification of cm11 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2593427) where the external sd card gets mounted in place of the internal and everything works fine now. And i need 4.4 because for the things i use it, gingerbread is pretty slow, but it works with much less lagg on 4.4
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread