Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Request for HTC sense rom

OP shub_hi

13th January 2014, 05:49 AM   |  #11  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 11

110 posts
More
Try the many amazing ROMs available in here..I am sure you will forget HTC..Cheers..!!!
14th January 2014, 11:25 AM   |  #12  
Account currently disabled
Flag Belgaum
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BhatiaPulkit

Try the many amazing ROMs available in here..I am sure you will forget HTC..Cheers..!!!

i m lukin 4 hightst battery backupp . wich u recomend?
16th January 2014, 04:46 AM   |  #13  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 11

110 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaskarudu

i m lukin 4 hightst battery backupp . wich u recomend?

I am currently using cmahendra's KitKat based ROM (available in Dev Forum). I have tried almost all ROMs. And trust me, when it comes to battery this is the best ROM. I remain connected to 3G Data services 24 hours a day with average use. I have to charge once every day for around 2 hours. MIUI rom is also good if you have average usage but drains a bit faster on 3G data. Works just the same on Wifi usage..
The Following User Says Thank You to BhatiaPulkit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th January 2014, 10:06 PM   |  #14  
Account currently disabled
Flag Belgaum
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BhatiaPulkit

I am currently using cmahendra's KitKat based ROM (available in Dev Forum). I have tried almost all ROMs. And trust me, when it comes to battery this is the best ROM. I remain connected to 3G Data services 24 hours a day with average use. I have to charge once every day for around 2 hours. MIUI rom is also good if you have average usage but drains a bit faster on 3G data. Works just the same on Wifi usage..

tons of thanks @BhatiaPulkit
flashed this rom n tis really good. thansks. liked the idea of lite ron. more review later.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread