Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,198 Members 41,823 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Request for HTC sense rom

Tip us?
 
BhatiaPulkit
Old
#11  
BhatiaPulkit's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 103
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: New Delhi
Try the many amazing ROMs available in here..I am sure you will forget HTC..Cheers..!!!
 
bhaskarudu
Old
#12  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Belgaum
Quote:
Originally Posted by BhatiaPulkit View Post
Try the many amazing ROMs available in here..I am sure you will forget HTC..Cheers..!!!
i m lukin 4 hightst battery backupp . wich u recomend?
 
BhatiaPulkit
Old
#13  
BhatiaPulkit's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 9
Posts: 103
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: New Delhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaskarudu View Post
i m lukin 4 hightst battery backupp . wich u recomend?
I am currently using cmahendra's KitKat based ROM (available in Dev Forum). I have tried almost all ROMs. And trust me, when it comes to battery this is the best ROM. I remain connected to 3G Data services 24 hours a day with average use. I have to charge once every day for around 2 hours. MIUI rom is also good if you have average usage but drains a bit faster on 3G data. Works just the same on Wifi usage..
The Following User Says Thank You to BhatiaPulkit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bhaskarudu
Old
#14  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 12
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Belgaum
Quote:
Originally Posted by BhatiaPulkit View Post
I am currently using cmahendra's KitKat based ROM (available in Dev Forum). I have tried almost all ROMs. And trust me, when it comes to battery this is the best ROM. I remain connected to 3G Data services 24 hours a day with average use. I have to charge once every day for around 2 hours. MIUI rom is also good if you have average usage but drains a bit faster on 3G data. Works just the same on Wifi usage..
tons of thanks @BhatiaPulkit
flashed this rom n tis really good. thansks. liked the idea of lite ron. more review later.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Benchmark Your CPU Performance with Mini CPU Integer Script

When it comes to device testing, there are two types of people on XDA. The first … more

Rid Yourself of Charging Annoyances with No Wake on Charge Xposed Module

Almost every OEM has skinned and otherwise modifiedAndroid to suit … more