99 posts
Thanks Meter: 7

By shub_hi, Member on 5th January 2014, 02:09 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th January 2014, 04:49 AM |#11  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Try the many amazing ROMs available in here..I am sure you will forget HTC..Cheers..!!!

14th January 2014, 10:25 AM |#12  
Account currently disabled
Flag Belgaum
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BhatiaPulkit

Try the many amazing ROMs available in here..I am sure you will forget HTC..Cheers..!!!

i m lukin 4 hightst battery backupp . wich u recomend?
16th January 2014, 03:46 AM |#13  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaskarudu

i m lukin 4 hightst battery backupp . wich u recomend?

I am currently using cmahendra's KitKat based ROM (available in Dev Forum). I have tried almost all ROMs. And trust me, when it comes to battery this is the best ROM. I remain connected to 3G Data services 24 hours a day with average use. I have to charge once every day for around 2 hours. MIUI rom is also good if you have average usage but drains a bit faster on 3G data. Works just the same on Wifi usage..
The Following User Says Thank You to BhatiaPulkit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th January 2014, 09:06 PM |#14  
Account currently disabled
Flag Belgaum
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BhatiaPulkit

I am currently using cmahendra's KitKat based ROM (available in Dev Forum). I have tried almost all ROMs. And trust me, when it comes to battery this is the best ROM. I remain connected to 3G Data services 24 hours a day with average use. I have to charge once every day for around 2 hours. MIUI rom is also good if you have average usage but drains a bit faster on 3G data. Works just the same on Wifi usage..

tons of thanks @BhatiaPulkit
flashed this rom n tis really good. thansks. liked the idea of lite ron. more review later.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread