5,606,588 Members 35,470 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Request for HTC sense rom

Tip us?

BhatiaPulkit
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Try the many amazing ROMs available in here..I am sure you will forget HTC..Cheers..!!!

bhaskarudu
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BhatiaPulkit View Post
Try the many amazing ROMs available in here..I am sure you will forget HTC..Cheers..!!!
i m lukin 4 hightst battery backupp . wich u recomend?

BhatiaPulkit
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaskarudu View Post
i m lukin 4 hightst battery backupp . wich u recomend?
I am currently using cmahendra's KitKat based ROM (available in Dev Forum). I have tried almost all ROMs. And trust me, when it comes to battery this is the best ROM. I remain connected to 3G Data services 24 hours a day with average use. I have to charge once every day for around 2 hours. MIUI rom is also good if you have average usage but drains a bit faster on 3G data. Works just the same on Wifi usage..
The Following User Says Thank You to BhatiaPulkit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bhaskarudu
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BhatiaPulkit View Post
I am currently using cmahendra's KitKat based ROM (available in Dev Forum). I have tried almost all ROMs. And trust me, when it comes to battery this is the best ROM. I remain connected to 3G Data services 24 hours a day with average use. I have to charge once every day for around 2 hours. MIUI rom is also good if you have average usage but drains a bit faster on 3G data. Works just the same on Wifi usage..
tons of thanks @BhatiaPulkit
flashed this rom n tis really good. thansks. liked the idea of lite ron. more review later.