5,595,570 Members 46,092 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to flash Sprint HTC One to Page Plus.

Tip us?

arc209
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default How to flash Sprint HTC One to Page Plus.

First of please forgive me if I post this in the wrong area, a noob here.

I cant seem to get a strait direct answer. It seems this way when asking how to flash to other carriers.

I have a Sprint HTC one, ready to flash, I want to flash it to page plus. I have read in many posts that it is being done, along with flashing to other carriers such as cricket. I really want to get my phone up and running on Page Plus.

Can someone please show me how or a link to how to flash it from Sprint to Page Plus. I mean all the steps. I have seen on other sites and posts on how to flash to Page Plus, but the directions are vary vague, leaving out many steps. Please if anyone knows how to and is willing to put up the steps from begging to end I and I am sure many other would really appreciate it.
Thank you.

ryoung4316
Old
(Last edited by ryoung4316; 19th January 2014 at 10:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 39

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by arc209 View Post
First of please forgive me if I post this in the wrong area, a noob here.

I cant seem to get a strait direct answer. It seems this way when asking how to flash to other carriers.

I have a Sprint HTC one, ready to flash, I want to flash it to page plus. I have read in many posts that it is being done, along with flashing to other carriers such as cricket. I really want to get my phone up and running on Page Plus.

Can someone please show me how or a link to how to flash it from Sprint to Page Plus. I mean all the steps. I have seen on other sites and posts on how to flash to Page Plus, but the directions are vary vague, leaving out many steps. Please if anyone knows how to and is willing to put up the steps from begging to end I and I am sure many other would really appreciate it.
Thank you.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=49226877
A Thanks goes a long way. please say thanks!